Moonlight Basin Employee Shuttle Driver (Winter 2021 - 2022) in Big Sky, Montana
Employee Shuttle Driver (Winter 2021 - 2022)
Moonlight Basin (https://moonlightbasin.easyapply.co) Big Sky, MT
There’s a side of Big Sky, Montana that speaks to those seeking something special. A vast 8,000 acre landscape where stunning natural beauty and an endless array of alpine adventures blend together to create a private club and mountain living experience like no other.
Whether it’s winter or summer, Moonlight Basin is something you won’t soon forget. The mountain scenery, the direct access to some of the finest skiing at Big Sky Resort, the hiking, the golf and so much more all add up to the perfect place to work and enjoy Montana.
Moonlight Basin is located right in the middle of the best things to see and do in Montana. You can visit Yellowstone National Park. Explore the national forest and wilderness lands. Come down to the town of Big Sky and shop, eat, and catch some music. Bozeman is a short drive and easily accessible by Skyline Bus.
Position Summary :
The Shuttle Driver will provide a consistently high degree of both friendliness and efficiency for all employees by transporting employees from the Town Center to Moonlight Basin in a safe and orderly manner.
· Greets employees with a warm and sincere welcome.
· The shuttle driver is to safely transport employees to and from Moonlight Basin in a friendly and courteous manner.
· The shuttle driver must keep a tight schedule associated with the various pick up and drop off points for our team members to ensure they arrive and depart within the guidelines of the schedule.
· Shuttle driver is to assist in maintaining, servicing, and cleaning the shuttle interior and exterior.
· Approach all encounters with employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
· Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Moonlight Basin attendance standards, as required by scheduling.
· Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working.
· Always comply with Moonlight Basin standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient operations.
· Have knowledge of and assist in all emergency procedures.
· Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
· Preferred commercial experience driving large passenger vans.
· Preferably at least two years of customer service experience.
· Flexibility to meet changing work needs and demands.
· Ability to operate all types of passenger vehicles, both standard and automatic.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Ability to ensure that safety, security, and confidentiality are of utmost importance.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and accurately.
· Ability to work collaboratively with others.
· Strong attention to details.
· Ability to maintain an excellent work ethic, a high level of energy and exceptional enthusiasm.
· Ability to promote a positive image and display a pleasant and upbeat personality during all guest interactions.
· Preferably have experience driving in mountainous, winter conditions.
· Most work tasks are performed outdoors.
· The worker is driving and getting in and out of vehicles most of the day.
· Must be able to sit and drive for up to 10 hours in length. Breaks will be provided on a regular basis.
· Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning and luggage handling tasks.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position and should not serve as an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all the possible duties, tasks and responsibilities for this specific job. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of this position might differ from those outlined above and other duties may be assigned as necessary.