Big Sky Resort Junior Graphic Designer in Big Sky, Montana
The Graphic Designer will play a key role within the marketing team, assisting with development of creative projects and facilitating on the ground functions.
- Assist the Senior Graphic Designers with creative production projects
- Manage design projects for Food and Beverage, Lodging, Mountain Services, Group Sales, & Events
- Assist with design and execution of resort signage, resort collateral, and other marketing materials.
- Assist with print company relationships
- Assist Marketing Team with projects and community events
The ideal candidate has experience working in Graphic Design, a bachelor’s degree with graphic design emphasis and understanding of marketing concepts and data driven design.
- Two plus years of professional creative experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Word
- Familiarity of Microsoft Software
- A diverse knowledge and understanding in digital design
- Experience in video editing and motion graphics is preferred but not required
- Candidates must have communication skills (both verbal and written), strong interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to manage time, be well organized, handle multiple tasks, and have a high attention to detail
- Strong passion for the outdoors. Advanced ski or snowboard experience preferred
- Some travel may be required
Big Sky Resort is looking for an individual that has a positive, can-do attitude, is a self-starter, and dependable.
*Application Requirements: *
A limited number of interviews will be scheduled, qualified individuals should submit a cover letter, resume, and examples of creative work. Portfolio website and social media examples welcome.
Requisition ID: 2020-6972
# of Openings: 1
Resort: Big Sky Resort
Position Type: Full-Time Year Round
Season: Year Round
Targeted Job Start Date: 2/1/2020