Moonlight Basin On-Call Snow Maintenance in Big Sky, Montana
On-Call Snow Maintenance
Moonlight BasinBig Sky, MT
There’s a side of Big Sky, Montana that speaks to those seeking something special. A vast 8,000-acre landscape where stunning natural beauty and an endless array of alpine adventures blend together to create a private club and mountain living experience like no other.
Whether it’s winter or summer, Moonlight Basin is something you won’t soon forget. The mountain scenery, the direct access to some of the finest skiing at Big Sky Resort, the hiking, the golf and so much more all add up to the perfect place to work and enjoy Montana.
Moonlight Basin is located right in the middle of the best things to see and do in Montana. You can visit Yellowstone National Park. Explore the national forest and wilderness lands. Come down to the town of Big Sky and shop, eat, and catch some music. Bozeman is a short drive and easily accessible by Skyline Bus.
The Snow Maintenance team will be responsible for maintaining Moonlight Basin grounds throughout the winter season. This position requires an individual to be on-call from 6-10 am, 5 days/ week.
· Safely operate snow removal equipment.
· Shovel snow
· Other work as assigned.
· Perform daily responsibilities in all weather conditions
· Ability to work individually and as a team with other crew members
· Perform physically demanding tasks for the majority of the work day
· Follow written and oral directions from supervisor/manager
· Possession of a valid driver’s license
· Knowledge of safe and efficient operation of small equipment
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
· Ability to lift at least 50 pounds on a regular basis.
· Ability to work outdoors for long periods of time, sometimes in inclement weather.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position and should not serve as an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all the possible duties, tasks and responsibilities for this specific job. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of this position might differ from those outlined above and other duties may be assigned as necessary.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.