Big Sky Resort Outside Guest Services & Parking Lot Crew in Big Sky, Montana
Our Outside Guest Services and Parking Lot Crew is the very front line of guest service. This crew is responsible for maintaining a visually pleasing and safe Base Area that creates a welcoming first impression. Crew members should be familiar with Big Sky Resort and the surrounding area and able to answer, or find the answer to, any guest questions.
Other duties include driving the guest shuttle to and from the Free Skier Parking Lot to the Base Area, cleaning up any debris in parking and Base Areas, and occupying the paid parking lot station. Come ready to work outdoors in all conditions!
- Set up parking lots and walk ways with proper signage and traffic cones to ensure guests are aware of all hazards and policies
- Roadside trash collection and use of machinery and vehicles
- Accurately collect payment and maintain funds for pay parking
- Patrol parking lots on foot throughout the day
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts between two base areas: Big Sky Resort Base and Madison Base
- Positive attitude and value strong team work
- Valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record
- This is an entry level position with potential to gain experience within the Mountain Operations department.
All full time seasonal employment at Big Sky Resort includes:
- FREE All Access Ski Pass and eligibility for Montana Ski Area Association (ski other Montana hills and Boyne properties for free)
- Discounted skiing for friends and family
- Discounted ski/snowboard lessons/rentals and F&B/retail discounts at all Boyne outlets
- Eligibility for affordable employee housing and lodging discounts for friends and family
- Discounted Lone Mountain Ranch Cross Country Ski Trail Pass
- FREE Basecamp activities including zip line course
Requisition ID: 2020-7745
# of Openings: 25
Resort: Big Sky Resort
Position Type: Seasonal Full-Time
Targeted Job Start Date: 11/19/2020
Category: Mountain Operations