Big Sky Resort Turndown Attendant in Big Sky, Montana
Executive Housekeeper: Crystal Kertyzak
Turndown Attendants embody the hospitable atmosphere and demeanor that is expected of the regular daytime housekeeping crew, but during the evening conduct partial services at the Summit and Village Center. Guests staying in these two buildings receive a second housekeeping service between the hours of 6:30 and 9:00 pm each evening when occupied rooms are refreshed by a Turndown Attendant with particular attention to ambiance and feel.
This is a great way to work for Big Sky Resort part-time and take advantage of employee discounts such as a free season Ski pass! Contact Human Resources at 406-995-5706 if you have any questions.
- Light cleaning, including making beds, loading/unloading a dishwasher, wiping counter tops, closing curtains and setting lights/music (ambiance) as well as bathroom touch ups, (ie. replacing towels, wiping down sinks/toilets, cleaning the floor to remove hair and water etc.)
- Must have excellent guest service skills and an eye for detail. Turndown attendants are creating a setting for our guests to return and unwind/relax.
- Ability to work as part of a team and also individually
- Effective Time-management skills and exceptional communication skills
- The pace of work for Turndown Attendants is quick but focused; work must be completed within a set time frame each evening
- Must have a strong grasp on the English language as guest interaction for this role is frequent.
- Required: Turndown Attendants must commit to at least 20 hours per week. Turndown attendants are held to the same standards as all full time housekeeping employees regarding appearance, grooming, performance, attendance and quality of work.
- No previous experience required as on the job training is provided
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be flexible with shifts
- Scheduling is based on occupancy and staffing needs
- Must have stamina and be able to physically bend or lift heavy objects
- Housekeeping is a physically demanding job and applicants will need to be able to push carts, lift mattresses to tuck beds etc.
- Please provide work experience and at least 2-3 personal or professional references
Requisition ID: 2018-4243
# of Openings: 20
Resort: Big Sky Resort
Position Type: Seasonal Part-Time
Targeted Job Start Date: 1/1/2019
Department: Summit/Village Center Housekeeping
Shifts Available: Mon-Sun Evenings
Wage Information: $10.50/hr