Billings Clinic Call Center Agent (32 hrs/wk) in Billings / Billings, Montana
Job Description: The Call Center is seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join their team. As an Agent at Billings Clinic's Call Center you will be working with a team of dedicated Agents who are often the first point of contact callers have with Billings Clinic. Agents create a welcoming atmosphere by answering the telephone and processing calls quickly and accurately. Agents also perform duties that include responding to alarms, taking messages, scheduling and verification of appointments for Billings Clinic. We are interested in hiring professional, caring individuals with a commitment to customer service.
Call Center Agents are responsible for professionally representing all departments of Billings Clinic in a dynamic fast paced and at times, high pressure, environment where change is the norm, not the exception. They are responsible for ensuring a positive first and lasting impression of Billings Clinic. They take pride and focus on quality and extraordinary care in providing correct information and or connecting individuals to the proper party. They take ownership in providing exceptional customer service to all guests, patients, family members and users of this service.
Essential Job Functions
• Responsible to courteously, accurately and quickly answer and direct physician, staff, consumer and vendor telephone calls per department standards in a clear audible voice.
• Accurately and concisely pages, transfers and delivers calls to appropriate destinations using predetermined question format and protocols. Articulates announcements in a friendly, clear, understandable and concise manner. Responds to basic inquiries regarding Billings Clinic services and program offerings and physician specialty information otherwise transfers call to appropriate area.
• Monitors medical and non-medical alarms, emergency phones and two-way radios for patient and employee safety. Accurately dispatches appropriate level of response for non-emergent and emergency situations as determined by established policies and procedures involving critical and sometimes life threatening situations while using the computer, telephone, paging system and or two-way radio. •Comple tes appropriate, concise and accurate documentation and reporting requirements of incidents that occur to ensure adherence and compliance with safety standards and regulatory requirements.
• Assists in covering vacations and sick calls. Responsible for taking and documenting sick calls from other staff members and finding replacements for needed shift(s) within the department. Shift(s) must be covered until replacement staff is found.
• Consistently maintains log for keys that are checked in and out by various departments as necessary to ensure only authorized personnel have access.
• Responsible to accurately verify appointments and locations for Billings Clinic patients.
• Accesses necessary resources to assist in meeting the needs of the caller, for example HealthLine
• Keeps informed of trends, developments and/or opportunities that may be identified in the course of the work performed. Works collaboratively with other departments within B illings Clinic.
• Utilizes performance improvement principles to assess and improve quality.
• Identifies needs and sets goals for own growth and development; meets all mandatory organizational and departmental requirements.
Expiration Date: 10/15/2022
UN-CHECK Post to the US National Labor Exchange network ($25)