Billings Clinic Administrative Assistant - General Administration in BILLINGS, Montana
You’ll want to join Billings Clinic for our outstanding quality of care, exciting environment, interesting cases from a vast geography, advanced technology and educational opportunities. We are in the top 1% of hospitals internationally for receiving Magnet® Recognition consecutively since 2006.
And you’ll want to stay at Billings Clinic for the amazing teamwork, caring atmosphere, and a culture that values kindness, safety and courage. This is an incredible place to learn and grow. Billings, Montana, is a friendly, college community in the Rocky Mountains with great schools and abundant family activities. Amazing outdoor recreation is just minutes from home. Four seasons of sunshine!
You can make a difference here.
Billings Clinic is a community-owned, not-for-profit, Physician-led health system based in Billings with more than 4,700 employees, including over 550 physicians and non-physician providers. Our integrated organization consists of a multi-specialty group practice and a 304-bed hospital.Learn more (https://www.billingsclinic.com/about-us/) about Billings Clinic (our organization, history, mission, leadership and regional locations) and how we are recognized nationally for our exceptional quality.
We provide a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all permanent full-time employees (minimum of 24 hours/week), including Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer matching, Defined Contribution Pension Plan, Paid Time Off, employee wellness program, and much more.Click here (https://www.billingsclinic.com/careers/employee-benefits/) for more information ordownload the Employee Benefits Guide (https://ncstoragemlbillings.blob.core.windows.net/public/2021%20Billings%20Clinic%20Staff%20Benefits%20Guide.pdf) .
Magnet: Commitment to Nursing Excellence
Billings Clinic is proud to be recognized for nursing excellence as a Magnet®-designated organization, joining only 97 other organizations worldwide that have achieved this honor four times. The re-designation process happens every four years. Click here (https://www.billingsclinic.com/campaign-landing-pages/magnet/) to learn more!
All new employees must complete several pre-employment requirements prior to starting. Click here (https://billingsclinic.csod.com/ats/careersite/search.aspx?site=15&c=billingsclinic) to learn more!
Administrative Assistant - General Administration
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (BILLINGS CLINIC CLINIC)
Employment Status: Full-Time (.75 or greater)
Hours per Pay Period: 1.00 = 80 hours (Non-Exempt)
Starting Wage DOE: $17.15 - 21.44
Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support for members of the Senior Leadership Team of Billings Clinic. Position is responsible to anticipate the needs of the Senior Leadership Team and ensure preparedness in all areas by administering programs, projects and or processes to support key strategies, project facilitation and prioritization. Assists in the preparation and control of records, statistics and reports regarding business operations. Serves as a liaison with others inside and outside of the company.
Essential Job Functions
• Supports and models behaviors consistent with Billings Clinic’s mission, vision, values, code of business conduct and service expectations. Meets all mandatory organizational and departmental requirements. Maintains competency in all organizational, departmental and outside agency standards as it relates to the environment, employee, patient safety or job performance.
• Assists the Senior Leadership Team in various professional capacities on a daily basis, anticipating needs and ensures preparedness in all areas by administering programs, projects and or processes to support key strategies, project facilitation and prioritization. Works with minimal supervision. Takes appropriate action during the presence and absence of Senior Leadership Team members utilizing initiative and judgment to ensure all matters requiring attention are addressed promptly and effectively, or are brought to the attention of a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
• Assists in the preparation and control of records, statistics and reports regarding business operations. May participate in various budgeting related activities. Performs data gathering and analysis for coordination of various projects requiring independent judgment with minimal supervision. Composes, drafts, and prepares correspondence, memorandums, and reports.
• Coordinates special events, committee meetings, conferences, and/or retreats as appropriate. Develops plans, budgets, presentations, arranges for speakers, arranges for CEUs, monitors invoices and expenses and maintains expenses within agreed upon budget, etc.
• Coordinates and maintains appointment calendars, arranges meetings including preparation of meeting notices, agendas, and presentation materials, etc. Takes notes and transcribes minutes for various administrative meetings. May facilitate and coordinate bi-weekly payroll review and authorizations for Senior Leadership Team’s direct reports.
• Answers multi-line telephone and screens incoming calls and assists caller whenever possible or directs to the appropriate individual or department as needed.
• Develops and maintains effective office procedures and efficient work flow to include telephones, office reception, filing, copying, distribution of mail, and faxing documents. Maintains confidential files and data.
• Coordinates travel arrangements and itineraries for Billings Clinic staff members.
• Responsible for arrangement, typing, distribution and maintenance/revision for all Billings Clinic administrative policies. Coordinates with Billings Clinic management staff to revise polices.
• Coordinates and facilitates all paperwork and information gathering for the annual performance appraisal for all direct reports.
• Performs other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
• Minimum 2 Year / Associate Degree
• Preferred 4 Year / Bachelors Degree
• Three (3) years of executive or administrative secretary experience
• One year experience in a health care organization, preferred
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience relating to the above tasks, knowledge, skills and abilities will be considered. Employees that require a licensed or certification must be properly licensed/certified and the licensure/certification must be in good standing.
Billings Clinic is Montana’s largest health system serving Montana, Wyoming and the western Dakotas. A not-for-profit organization led by a physician CEO, the health system is governed by a board of community members, nurses and physicians. Billings Clinic includes an integrated multi-specialty group practice, tertiary care hospital and trauma center, based in Billings, Montana. Learn more atwww.billingsclinic.com/aboutus (https://www.billingsclinic.com/about-us/)
Billings Clinic is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. All policies and processes are designed toward achieving fair and equitable treatment of all employees and job applicants. Employees are encouraged to discuss any concerns they have in this regard with their immediate supervisor and/or the Vice President People Resources. All employees and job applicants will be provided the same treatment in all aspects of the employment relationship, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information or disability.