Billings Clinic Cardiology Clinical Research RN in Billings, Montana
You’ll want to join Billings Clinic for our outstanding quality of care, exciting environment, interesting cases from a vast geography, advanced technology and educational opportunities. We are in the top 1% of hospitals internationally for receiving Magnet® Recognition consecutively since 2006.
And you’ll want to stay at Billings Clinic for the amazing teamwork, caring atmosphere, and a culture that values kindness, safety and courage. This is an incredible place to learn and grow. Billings, Montana, is a friendly, college community in the Rocky Mountains with great schools and abundant family activities. Amazing outdoor recreation is just minutes from home. Four seasons of sunshine!
You can make a difference here.
Billings Clinic is a community-owned, not-for-profit, Physician-led health system based in Billings with more than 4,700 employees, including over 550 physicians and non-physician providers. Our integrated organization consists of a multi-specialty group practice and a 304-bed hospital.Learn more (https://www.billingsclinic.com/about-us/) about Billings Clinic (our organization, history, mission, leadership and regional locations) and how we are recognized nationally for our exceptional quality.
We provide a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all full-time employees (minimum of 24 hours/week), including Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer matching, Defined Contribution Pension Plan, Paid Time Off, employee wellness program, and much more.Click here (https://www.billingsclinic.com/careers/employee-benefits/) for more information ordownload the 2021 Employee Benefits Guide (https://ncstoragemlbillings.blob.core.windows.net/public/2021%20Billings%20Clinic%20Staff%20Benefits%20Guide.pdf) .
Magnet: Commitment to Nursing Excellence
Billings Clinic is proud to be recognized for nursing excellence as a Magnet®-designated organization, joining only 97 other organizations worldwide that have achieved this honor four times. The re-designation process happens every four years. Click here (https://www.billingsclinic.com/campaign-landing-pages/magnet/) to learn more!
Cardiology Clinical Research RN
CARDIOLOGY (Billings Clinic Main Campus)
Employment Status: Full-Time (.75 or greater)
Hours per Pay Period: 1.00 = 80 hours (Non-Exempt)
Starting Wage DOE
Billings Clinic Cardiology is seeking a Clinical Research RN to join our growing dynamic team!
Billings Clinic is ranked by U.S. News and World Report as Number 1 for cardiology services in Montana. As a Level II Trauma Center, Billings Clinic is nationally ranked and recognized for the highest quality standards and an exceptional patient experience. Billings Clinic Cardiology and Cath Lab offers a wide variety of both outpatient and inpatient services such as Interventional, EP, Device, Advanced Heart Failure, Structural Heart, and Cardiac Pulmonary Rehab Services. Billings Clinic Cardiology and Cath Lab are an accredited Chest Pain Center and Primary PCI with Resuscitation, 2020 Mission Lifeline Gold award recipient, 2021 Get with the Guidelines Gold Plus for Heart Failure recipient, 2020 Platinum Performance Chest Pain – MI Registry, an accredited AACVPR program, an accredited Valve Center for TAVR, and recognized in 2020-21 by U.S. News High Performing hospitals in Cardiology. Our organizational mission values patient-focused care, research, and education. The nation is taking note that Billings and Montana are a great place to live and work!
Coordinates assigned clinical research studies by performing diverse clinical, regulatory, and clerical responsibilities requiring analysis, judgement, and knowledge of clinical research. Facilitates clinical research studies with participants, staff, and sponsoring organizations.
Essential Job Functions
• Supports and models behaviors consistent with the mission and philosophy of Billings Clinic and department/service.
• Reviews and translates protocol into a specific study manual to assure adherence to protocol by all staff. Educates in-house and other Billings Clinic staff regarding protocol procedures. Prepares and submits regulatory documents to pharmaceutical companies and institutional review boards (IRBs).
• Creates and implements appropriate participant recruiting tools; screens and obtains informed consent from participants, adhering to regulatory requirements and the rights of the participant in research. Coordinates information and documentation systems and processes to meet the needs for conducting clinical research studies including screening logs, participant information lists, study specific source documents, phone logs, drug logs, and any others as needed.
• Facilitates participant education regarding the role of a research subject, and the specific requirements of the research protocol they participate in. Provides participant with appropriate teaching materials to help facilitate understanding and compliance.
• Collects data and documents in source documents as well as in case report forms. Implements and maintains regulatory documents. Prepares for and participates in monitoring visits and audits.
• Performs health assessments; prepares and dispenses medication; obtains biological samples; and performs other duties required by protocols.
• Reports adverse events per FDA, IRB, and sponsor guidelines. Notifies appropriate physician as necessary, and follows up on adverse events as required.
• Identifies needs and sets goals for own growth and development; meets all mandatory organizational and departmental requirements.
• Maintains competency in all organizational, departmental and outside agency environmental, employee or patient safety standards relevant to job performance.
• Performs other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
- 4 Year / Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years hospital or medical experience.
Certifications and Licenses
Healthcare Provider CPR Certification
Current Montana license as a Registered Nurse
Current Montana license as a Registered Nurse (RN) Current Montana Drivers license and the ability to be insured and to operate vehicles
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience relating to the above tasks, knowledge, skills and abilities will be considered
Billings Clinic is Montana’s largest health system serving Montana, Wyoming and the western Dakotas. A not-for-profit organization led by a physician CEO, the health system is governed by a board of community members, nurses and physicians. Billings Clinic includes an integrated multi-specialty group practice, tertiary care hospital and trauma center, based in Billings, Montana. Learn more atwww.billingsclinic.com/aboutus (https://www.billingsclinic.com/about-us/)
Billings Clinic is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. All policies and processes are designed toward achieving fair and equitable treatment of all employees and job applicants. Employees are encouraged to discuss any concerns they have in this regard with their immediate supervisor and/or the Vice President People Resources. All employees and job applicants will be provided the same treatment in all aspects of the employment relationship, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information or disability.