Hill-Rom Care Communications Executive (MT, ND, SD, NE, MN) in Billings, Montana
Hillrom (NYSE: HRC) is a $2.9B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions.
Hillrom's comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
As a Care Communications Executive, you will have the opportunity to partner with the country's top healthcare providers and leverage our clinical IT and software applications portfolio to enhance outcomes for patients and their caregivers. Hillrom's portfolio includes high-value clinical applications that can help our customers drive improvements in patient and caregiver communication, clinical outcomes, and clinical workflow. You will partner with cross-portfolio sales executives to target key accounts and close IT and software solution sales that aim to protect patients and improve caregiver and patient satisfaction.
This position's geography covers Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, and Minnesota .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: - Other duties may be assigned:
* Use health economics data to develop territory business plans to meet/exceed assigned sales goals
* Gain trust and maximize credibility with customers and partners
* Proactively source and drive new business by capturing previously untapped customers as well as growing existing installed base for Hillrom Care Communications solutions, including clinical communication applications, nurse call/communication, real time locating, patient safety applications, connectivity, and other new products and solutions as they are introduced
* Deliver effective presentations that promote the value of Hillrom solutions as drivers for clinical outcomes. Communicate valuable technical insight that provides customers with confidence and assurance that Hillrom solutions complement their IT environment
* Interact effectively with all roles within the customer C-Suite via strong executive presence, tenacity and health economics' savvy to gain access to this audience for meetings that drive the business forward
* Coordinate quoting and deliver proposals to customers that align with their needs, budget, and processes while managing discounts to protect margins for the business
* Understand customer's buying processes well and effectively navigate the customers' contracting process in partnership with Hillrom legal and business resources
* Effectively forecast and manage sales opportunities in Salesforce, inclusive of capturing next steps in the process, sales stages, probabilities, close dates and deal sizes.
* Maintain and grow industry and product knowledge by staying up-to-date on healthcare trends, technology and economics
* Utilize expertise to articulate specific economic and clinical benefits to customers including linking products to outcomes and providing solutions to customer needs.
* Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to interact effectively with all levels of customers and staff externally as well as internal team members
* Effective negotiation and closing skills
* Up to 75% travel, including overnight
Hillrom is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Employer's Job# 77260286
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.