Billings Clinic Clinical Psychologist - Behavioral Health Center in Billings, Montana
You’ll want to join Billings Clinic for our outstanding quality of care, exciting environment, interesting cases from a vast geography, advanced technology and educational opportunities. We are in the top 1% of hospitals internationally for receiving Magnet® Recognition consecutively since 2006.
And you’ll want to stay at Billings Clinic for the amazing teamwork, caring atmosphere, and a culture that values kindness, safety and courage. This is an incredible place to learn and grow. Billings, Montana, is a friendly, college community in the Rocky Mountains with great schools and abundant family activities. Amazing outdoor recreation is just minutes from home. Four seasons of sunshine!
You can make a difference here.
Billings Clinic is a community-owned, not-for-profit, Physician-led health system based in Billings with more than 4,700 employees, including over 550 physicians and non-physician providers. Our integrated organization consists of a multi-specialty group practice and a 304-bed hospital.Learn more (https://www.billingsclinic.com/about-us/) about Billings Clinic (our organization, history, mission, leadership and regional locations) and how we are recognized nationally for our exceptional quality.
We provide a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all full-time employees (minimum of 24 hours/week), including Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer matching, Defined Contribution Pension Plan, Paid Time Off, employee wellness program, and much more.Click here (https://www.billingsclinic.com/careers/employee-benefits/) for more information ordownload the 2021 Employee Benefits Guide (https://ncstoragemlbillings.blob.core.windows.net/public/2021%20Billings%20Clinic%20Staff%20Benefits%20Guide.pdf) .
Magnet: Commitment to Nursing Excellence
Billings Clinic is proud to be recognized for nursing excellence as a Magnet®-designated organization, joining only 97 other organizations worldwide that have achieved this honor four times. The re-designation process happens every four years. Click here (https://www.billingsclinic.com/campaign-landing-pages/magnet/) to learn more!
Clinical Psychologist - Behavioral Health Center
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CLINIC (Billings Clinic Main Campus)
Employment Status: Full-Time (.75 or greater)
Hours per Pay Period: 1.00 = 80 hours (Exempt)
Starting Wage DOE
Position is responsible for the full range of functions typically performed by a licensed clinical psychologist in a private practice out-patient setting. Functions include psychological testing and evaluation, psychotherapy, and consultation. Therapy may be with individuals, families, couples, and groups. Position is one of several clinical professionals in a multi-disciplinary setting and requires considerable comfort in a team setting.
Essential Job Functions
• Supports and practices the mission and philosophy of Billings Clinic and Behavior Health Clinic Thoroughly evaluates the clinical needs of each patient, utilizing the clinical tools within the scope of license of the clinical psychologist. Arrives at diagnostic impressions utilizing DSM-IV Codes.
• Engages in thorough age-appropriate treatment planning process for each client and discusses those plans with the client as clinically indicated.
• Makes use of referrals and consultations appropriately and has a strong knowledge of community resources.
• Actively develops professional contracts for marketing and resource development purposes.
• Performs age-appropriate clinical therapies and techniques skillfully, using sound personal and clinical judgment.
• Maintains client records clearly and in a timely and confidential manner, reflecting dates of appointments, evaluations, general therapy efforts and goals, referrals, and correspondence.
• Provides all necessary information for accurate and timely billing and collection.
• Utilizes performance improvement principles to assess and improve quality.
• Participates appropriately in quality improvement efforts.
• Functions as an involved team member within the clinic staff toward smooth flow of clinical and support staff needs, as well as for high quality care.
• Identifies need and sets goals for own growth and development; meets all mandatory organizational and departmental requirements.
• Maintains competency in all organizational, departmental, and outside agency safety standards relevant to job performance.
• Performs other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
• Ph D in Clinical Psychology
• Three (3) years of previous experience in the practice of Psychology
• Experience in a psychiatric hospital setting, desirable.
Certifications and Licenses
• Current Montana licensure as a Clinical Psychologist
Billings Clinic is Montana’s largest health system serving Montana, Wyoming and the western Dakotas. A not-for-profit organization led by a physician CEO, the health system is governed by a board of community members, nurses and physicians. Billings Clinic includes an integrated multi-specialty group practice, tertiary care hospital and trauma center, based in Billings, Montana. Learn more atwww.billingsclinic.com/aboutus (https://www.billingsclinic.com/about-us/)
Billings Clinic is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. All policies and processes are designed toward achieving fair and equitable treatment of all employees and job applicants. Employees are encouraged to discuss any concerns they have in this regard with their immediate supervisor and/or the Vice President People Resources. All employees and job applicants will be provided the same treatment in all aspects of the employment relationship, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information or disability.