SCL Health Clinical Research Coordinator in Billings, Montana
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Clinical Research Coordinator.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 286-bed level II trauma center has provided care in Montana and the surrounding area since 1898, and our 30-clinic network ensures community needs are met. We offer comprehensive, specialty care, including a "hospital within a hospital" specifically for children, and are proud to extend SCL Health's missions by treating the poor, the vulnerable, our community and each other.
are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we've launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we'll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We'll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We'll laugh at each other's jokes (even the bad ones). We'll hello and high five. We'll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We're proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
In the role of Clinical Research Coordinator, you need to know how to:
* Prepare for study initiation by gaining an in-depth knowledge of the protocol, developing patient recruitment plans, developing operational implementation plans for impact to care site resources.
* Screen potential patients for protocol eligibility; present trial concepts and details to the patients & participate in the informed consent process, and enroll patients in the study.
* Coordinate patient care in compliance with protocol requirements & may disburse investigational drug and maintains investigational drug accountability.
* Review protocol specific billing guides and submit billing information to appropriate personnel. Participate in data collection, entry, and reporting for the subjects.
* In collaboration with the treating physician, review patients for changes in condition, adverse events, concomitant medication use, protocol compliance, response to study drug and thoroughly documents all findings. May be responsible for education of clinic staff regarding clinical research.
* Participate in required training and education programs as well as monitoring and auditing activities. May work directly with sponsors. May participate in scheduling monitoring and auditing visits, as well as interact with the monitors/auditors while on site.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
* Bachelor's Degree, required (minimum of two (2) years of experience in a clinical or scientific related discipline and an Associate's Degree may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree)
* Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a clinical or scientific related discipline, required
* Experience in Microsoft office & working with physicians, preferred
* Knowledge of FDA regulations and GCP, preferred
* Experience in electronic medical record systems, clinical trial management systems, and electronic data capture systems, preferred
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Clinical Research Coordinator on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and activities