CTG Community Manager in Billings, Montana
Sep 13, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Duration: 12 months
Location: 100% Remote
Job Title: Community Manager
Pay Rate: Based on experience
The WW Customer Enablement team is part of our global Customer Experience organization – we’re focused on creating experiences that make it simpler for customers to choose us as their trusted IT solutions provider. We’re a diverse global team, spread across the world, supporting thousands of internal stakeholders across our Business Partner network.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Through trainings and communications campaigns, you will help to increase the number of new and active Sellers leverage our internal customer tools.
• You will champion the tools, their features and be a key point of contact for our global user base of Sellers, or community.
• You will monitor, track, and create action-oriented reports around user adoption, tool feedback and reviews. This will directly help shape the product road map and ensure we’re listening to our “customers”.
• You will work together with our agency partners, to develop impactful communications campaigns to help grow the community.
• Liaise with sales teams and business partners, who use the tools, around the world to better understand their needs and figure out how our tools can best help them.
• Respond to feedback and requests for help in a timely manner.
• Organize and participate in community building and brand awareness boosting events.
• Regularly liaise with product management and content teams to keep up to date on new features and products.
• Work together with product management to create feature trainings and deliver this through online courses.
• You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or another business-related field.
• You’re passionate about community building and getting people excited about new product features.
• You have experience teaching and training sellers, ideally in a technology company.
• You have at least 5 years of hands-on project management and community building experience, preferably with another web-based software product.
• You’re a super creative and ideas driven individual, but you’re also driven by getting results quickly and don’t get lost in thinking.
• Comfortable working across cultures and with cross functional global teams.
• You have expert project management skills with demonstrated success examples.
• You’re a people person, not afraid to present in front of large teams. Capable of thinking on your feet quickly.
The ideal candidate…
• You have a results-driven mindset with the ability to work under pressure, navigate through ambiguity, and balance multiple priorities.
• Past experience with successful examples of building and managing communities.
• Experience and understanding of the technology sales process would be a big advantage.
• Love for customer experience and data.
• Client Information
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Hands-on project management and community building experience, preferably with another web-based software product
• Experience teaching and training sellers, ideally in a technology company
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or another business-related field
• Project management skills with demonstrated success examples
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes