Cornerstone onDemand Content Support Specialist (United States) in Billings, Montana
The Content Support Specialist supports Cornerstone’s content Partnerships, Instructor, and Curation teams with technology-heavy tasks needed to efficiently grow and maintain a world-class suite of content offerings. The scope of this role will include (but not be limited to) supporting and training partners in use of the Content Upload Tool; tracking and reviewing new instructor content in the CyberU CMS; managing the CyberU catalog and the process of importing and exporting content into the subscriptions; and management of all content catalogs in the Content & Curation Management System (CCMS).
The ideal candidate will have a strong command of detail and willingness to learn about new tools and technologies with the goal of eventually training and supporting others in the use of those tools. This role reports directly to the Manager, Content Instructor & Partner Experience.
In this role, you will:
• Support our global partner network in use of the content upload tool to deliver content to Cornerstone each month
• Become a subject matter expert in the CyberU CMS, managing the inflow of new content and helping to review new instructor content as it’s sent
• Manage the CyberU content export and upload process, transferring all necessary content from the CyberU CMS to the Content & Curation Management System (CCMS)
• Support the Manager, Content Products & Curation with the buildout and maintenance of Content Anytime and a la carte partner offerings as needed
• Support instructors with any help needed while building out new courses or accessing reporting on usage or payout information
• Support Content Partner Managers with quarterly data reporting using Content IQ and Amplitude.
You’ve got what it takes if you have:
• 2-3 years of work experience, preferably in a technical or tech support function focused on cloud-based technologies
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to quickly learn new processes and tools
• Service orientation and strong capacity to internalize the needs of different stakeholders
• Growth mindset; willingness to step into new and unforeseen responsibilities as needed and problem-solve when novel issues emerge
• Strong team player
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org