Employment Source EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT in Billings, Montana
Employment Source is searching for an EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to work a HYBRID REMOTE SCHEDULE (Full-time) for a non-profit organization in Billings, MT.
As an Executive Administrative Assistant for this non-profit children’s charity, you will support the day-to-day scheduling and communications of the Director of Development and Executive Director, with the goal of improving the level and frequency of donations. You will be a key member of the team, thinking strategically and brainstorming initiatives to drive organizational success and maximize efficiency.
• Prepare and send communication with donor and corporate partners. Manage donor contact, receipts, and all other requested documentation.
• Create and organize leadership schedules and tasks to maximize efficiency. Maintain calendars for appointments and meetings, communicate follow-up dates.
• Research and prepare various leadership requested reports. Could include donor lists, fundraising methods, grant opportunities, technology applications, etc.
• Manage email inboxes, responding as needed to maximize fundraising workflow.
• Prepare and mail/deliver donor thank-you cards and/or gifts weekly.
• Always offer humble and enthusiastic gratitude to supporters.
• Write and edit documents, such as: letters, grant requests, reports, recommendations, and instructional documents.
• Maintain filing systems, both physical and electronic.
• Assist in database management (donor management system, email contact list, other accounting and reporting systems, etc.)
• Other tasks, as assigned.
• HS diploma/GED required - AS/AAS degree is highly preferred.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required (individual will be required to run local errands, occasionally)
• Project management experience, preferred
• Must be confident to take initiative on projects and thrive while working independently as part of a team vision.
• Proficient in all major tech programs, such as: MS Office, Google Suite, Zoom, etc. - Database management experience is a HUGE plus!
• Exceptional oral and written communication abilities - MUST have impeccable penmanship for handwritten thank-you notes.
• Demonstrated rigorous attention to detail and thorough organizational skills.
*A TAILORED RESUME AND COVER LETTER ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION*
*ALL APPLICANTS MUST REGISTER WITH EMPLOYMENT SOURCE IN-PERSON WITH 2 FORMS OF ID TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW*
• Individual health coverage monthly reimbursement ($400)
• 401K with 3% company match (available after 90 days)
• Two weeks of paid vacation + paid major holidays (additional PTO available based on tenure)
PAY RATE: $50-60,000 annual salary
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm as a HYBRID REMOTE SCHEDULE to be discussed upon interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
***A TAILORED RESUME AND COVER LETTER ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION***
• EMAIL RESUME AND COVER LETTER to Mehgan at email@example.com
• APPLY IN PERSON!
Mehgan, Staffing Coordinator
2040 Rosebud Drive Suite #3
Billings, MT 59102
Office: 406-256-3653, ext. 110