Epiroc USA LLC Field Service Technician - Billings, MT in Billings, Montana
* Functional area: Service
* Country: United States (Colorado, Montana)
* Cities: Billings, MT
* Company name: Epiroc USA LLC
* Date of Posting: January 13, 2020
* Last date to apply: January 30, 2020
United in Performance. Inspired by Innovation.
Performance unites us, innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward. Count on Epiroc to deliver customer-oriented solutions needed to succeed today and the technology to lead tomorrow. To do this, we believe in diverse teams that work together across borders to develop, produce, market and service the most innovative products available. Grow your career at Epiroc!
At Epiroc USA LLC, our Mining and Rock Excavation Service Division provides a broad range of services with the aim of maximizing customers productivity. We focus on spare parts supply, professional service, support solutions and training. These open Field Service Technician positions will be based from our customer's location in the Billings, MT area.
Field Service Technicians provide timely service support for technical problems, monitoring, testing, and demonstrations that result in minimizing downtime, reducing costs or promoting our product capabilities in the case of a test or demo. This individual will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and installing parts as needed to maintain the equipment. The work environment includes being regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and outdoor weather conditions. Noise protection is required in this role. Field Service Technicians are occasionally exposed to high, precarious places, toxic or caustic chemicals and the risk of electrical shock. This position is considered Safety Sensitive.
* Providing technical support in the form of troubleshooting either by phone or on site
* Supplying parts information in the form of suggested stocking guides
* Providing warranty support; evaluating and validating claims, discussing issues with Product Company, and submitting service reports to support claims
* Leading training for distributors and customers on all relevant features and benefits of using our products, including the creation of customized courses per the customer s needs
* Primary training contact on equipment operation and proper use of consumables, such as rock drilling tools, ground reinforcement products, installation, and grinding equipment
* Set-up and monitoring of new or improved components testing
* Tracking associated costs, or data from tests to ensure completion
* Customizing solutions to address issues specific to customers
Diversity is key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. In the 150 countries where you can find us, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders. This way our employees can grow in the business, wherever they are at their careers, from entry level to senior leadership. We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Epiroc USA LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
Employer's Job# 7043
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.