Billings Clinic Licensed Clinical Therapist (.5) in Billings, Montana
This position may be eligible for employment incentives
The Licensed Clinical Therapist is responsible for the full range of functions typically performed by a licensed counselor in a private practice out-patient setting. Functions include evaluation, psychotherapy, and consultation. Therapy may be with individuals, families, couples, and groups. Position is one of several clinical professionals in a multi-disciplinary setting.
Essential Job Functions
• Supports and models behaviors consistent with Billings Clinic's mission, vision, values, code of business conduct and service expectations. Meets all mandatory organizational and departmental requirements. Maintains competency in all organizational, departmental and outside agency standards as it relates to the environment, employee, patient safety or job performance.
• Thoroughly evaluates the clinical needs of each patient. Arrives at diagnostic impressions utilizing the current DSM Codes.
• Engages in thorough age-appropriate treatment planning process for each client and discusses those plans with the client/guardian as clinically indicated.
• Makes use of referrals and consultations appropriately and has a strong knowledge of community resources.
• Performs all related administrative functions necessary for effective, ethical, efficient clinical practice including those standards as required by Billings Clinic.
• Performs age-appropriate clinical therapies and techniques skillfully, using sound personal and clinical judgment.
• Maintains client records clearly and in a timely and confidential manner, reflecting dates of appointments, evaluations, therapy efforts and goals, referrals, and correspondence.
• Provides all necessary information for accurate and timely billing and collection.
• Utilizes performance improvement principles to assess and improve quality. Participates appropriately in quality improvement efforts.
• Functions as an involved team member with the department staff, ensuring a smooth flow of clinical and support staff needs, as well as for high quality care.
• Identifies needs and sets goals for own growth and development; meets all mandatory organization and departmental requirements. Participates in all department staff meetings as required.
• Maintains competency in all organizational, departmental and outside agency environmental, employee or patient safety standards relevant to job performance.
• Performs other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.