Billings Clinic LPN Clinic oncology resource pool in BILLINGS, Montana
You’ll want to join Billings Clinic for our outstanding quality of care, exciting environment, interesting cases from a vast geography, advanced technology and educational opportunities. We are in the top 1% of hospitals internationally for receiving Magnet® Recognition consecutively since 2006.
And you’ll want to stay at Billings Clinic for the amazing teamwork, caring atmosphere, and a culture that values kindness, safety and courage. This is an incredible place to learn and grow. Billings, Montana, is a friendly, college community in the Rocky Mountains with great schools and abundant family activities. Amazing outdoor recreation is just minutes from home. Four seasons of sunshine!
You can make a difference here.
Billings Clinic is a community-owned, not-for-profit, Physician-led health system based in Billings with more than 4,700 employees, including over 550 physicians and non-physician providers. Our integrated organization consists of a multi-specialty group practice and a 304-bed hospital.Learn more (https://www.billingsclinic.com/about-us/) about Billings Clinic (our organization, history, mission, leadership and regional locations) and how we are recognized nationally for our exceptional quality.
We provide a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all full-time employees (minimum of 24 hours/week), including Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer matching, Defined Contribution Pension Plan, Paid Time Off, employee wellness program, and much more.Click here (https://www.billingsclinic.com/careers/employee-benefits/) for more information ordownload the Employee Benefits Guide (https://ncstoragemlbillings.blob.core.windows.net/public/2021%20Billings%20Clinic%20Staff%20Benefits%20Guide.pdf) .
Magnet: Commitment to Nursing Excellence
Billings Clinic is proud to be recognized for nursing excellence as a Magnet®-designated organization, joining only 97 other organizations worldwide that have achieved this honor four times. The re-designation process happens every four years. Click here (https://www.billingsclinic.com/campaign-landing-pages/magnet/) to learn more!
LPN Clinic oncology resource pool
CANCER ADMINISTRATION (BILLINGS CLINIC CLINIC)
Employment Status: Full-Time (.75 or greater)
Hours per Pay Period: 1.00 = 80 hours (Non-Exempt)
Starting Wage DOE: 18.25 - 21.44
Under general supervision of the, Manager, Clinical Coordinator, Director and/or as delegated by the Registered Nurse, assists in the delivery of patient care throughout the Cancer Center or at any of our owned sites (for example, Bozeman, Miles City). Works within the scope of licensure as a licensed practical nurse. Applies identified evidence-based nursing practices consistent with national standards and which support quality outcomes. Works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team to meet the physical, psychosocial, educational, spiritual needs of the patient and family, and contributes to the plan of care while maintaining professionalism.
Essential Job Functions
• Supports and models behaviors consistent with Billings Clinic Cancer Center and Billings Clinic’s mission, vision, values, code of business conduct and service expectations. Meets all mandatory organizational and departmental requirements. Maintains competency in all organizational, departmental and outside agency standards as it relates to the environment, employee, patient safety or job performance.
• Becomes cross-trained in the following nursing specialties: Radiation Oncology, Supportive and Palliative Care, Medical Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology, Oncology Care Navigation, and Infusion.
• Participates in the development of the strategy of care in collaboration with other members of the healthcare team by providing data; identifying priorities; setting realistic and measurable goals; identifying measures to maintain comfort, support human functions and response and maintain an environment conducive to well-being; and provide health teaching.
• Implements and documents safe patient care consistent with Billings Clinic and departmental values/goals, policies & procedures and according to scope of license.
• Adheres to Billings Clinic and departmental safety standards, policies and practices. Anticipates and identifies problems and safety issues, then initiates appropriate action.
• Maintains appropriate departmental skill/knowledge and application of relevant and commonly used equipment, pharmacology and laboratory values based on disease process or physiological status.
• Utilizes performance improvement principles and improve the quality of patient care. Incorporates the Magnet Model in transforming the work environment and quality of nursing care.
• Demonstrates collaborative, supportive, and caring behaviors in communication with patients and/or families, visitors, and the interdisciplinary care team.
• Takes responsibility for own professional growth and development needs; meets all system/departmental educational requirements.
• Floats as needed within the Cancer Center.
• Floats as needed to Bozeman Oncology.
• Performs other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
• Maintains a minimum of 2 CE's for both breast cancer and stem cell education per year
• Graduate of an approved licensed practical nursing program
Certifications and Licenses
• Healthcare Provider CPR Certification required at hire
• Current state license as a practical nurse required at hire
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience relating to the above tasks, knowledge, skills and abilities will be considered
Billings Clinic is Montana’s largest health system serving Montana, Wyoming and the western Dakotas. A not-for-profit organization led by a physician CEO, the health system is governed by a board of community members, nurses and physicians. Billings Clinic includes an integrated multi-specialty group practice, tertiary care hospital and trauma center, based in Billings, Montana. Learn more atwww.billingsclinic.com/aboutus (https://www.billingsclinic.com/about-us/)
Billings Clinic is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. All policies and processes are designed toward achieving fair and equitable treatment of all employees and job applicants. Employees are encouraged to discuss any concerns they have in this regard with their immediate supervisor and/or the Vice President People Resources. All employees and job applicants will be provided the same treatment in all aspects of the employment relationship, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information or disability.