Billings Clinic LPN or MA Cardiology in Billings, Montana
LPN or MA Cardiology
Full-Time (.75 or greater)
An LPN or Medical Assistant will be considered for this position.
Under the general supervision, assists in the delivery of patient care/treatment and provides clerical and administrative support. Works collaboratively with the Physicians, Non-Physician Providers, RNs, and/or LPNs on the team to meet the physical, psychosocial, educational, and spiritual needs of the patient and family.
If applying as an LPN:
· Graduate of an approved licensed practical nursing program and Current Montana or Wyoming state license as a practical nurse required as appropriate to work location
· Current Healthcare Provider CPR Certification or ability to become certified prior to working in a patient care environment, typically accomplished within first week of employment
If applying as a Medical Assistant:
· High school diploma or its equivalent
· Certified or Registered Medical Assistant preferred
· Six (6) months experience as a Medical Assistant preferred
· Or an equivalent combination of education and experience related to the above tasks, knowledge, skills and abilities will be considered
Billings Clinic is a community-owned, not-for-profit health care organization in Billings, Montana with approximately 4,000 employees, including over 400 physicians and non-physician providers. Our integrated organization consists of a multi-specialty group practice and a 304-bed hospital. Learn more about Billings Clinic (https://www.billingsclinic.com/about-us/) (our organization, history, mission, leadership and regional locations) and how we are recognized nationally for our exceptional quality (https://www.billingsclinic.com/quality-safety/) .
Billings Clinic is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. All policies and processes are designed toward achieving fair and equitable treatment of all employees and job applicants. Employees are encouraged to discuss any concerns they have in this regard with their immediate supervisor and/or the Vice President People Resources. All employees and job applicants will be provided the same treatment in all aspects of the employment relationship, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information or disability.