St. John's Lutheran Ministries Maintenance Tech I in Billings, Montana
Full-Time Temporary Position - Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm plus on call duties
Under direct supervision performs preventative maintenance duties as assigned to assure that the physical plant and property of St. John’s United are well maintained.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assure that the building, plant and equipment are maintained in a safe, quality manner that meets state and federal guidelines and provides a comfortable environment for residents, visitors and staff.
- Respond and address special facility needs identified in the form of Repair Requisitions. Works as directed by supervisors on repairs, preventive maintenance, remodel and construction projects. Paints, refurbishes and repairs specified areas throughout the facilities
- Coordinates with subcontractors following Plant Operations Supervisors directions for necessary maintenance and repairs on the campus.
- Notifies Plant Operations Supervisors of necessary supplies and materials needed in maintenance work throughout the campus.
- Participates with the Plant Operations Supervisors and Human Resources staff for proper training and in-services.
- On-call and other duties as assigned.
- Supports the growth of and actively engages in Eden Alternative tasks. REQUIREMENTS:
High School Diploma or GED, one or more years of experience in related field. Experience in construction or plant maintenance setting is desirable.