CDM Smith Management Specialist 4 in Billings, Montana
• With limited supervision, performs basic to highly complex consulting analyses (e.g., operations improvement, human resources, organizational design, etc.) to support client business needs.
• Coordinates the collection of client, industry relevant, and other related market data to support consulting analyses. Validates and inputs data into applicable analysis tools. Prepares moderate to highly complex sections of management consulting reports. Coordinates the collection of client, industry relevant, and other related market data to support consulting analyses. Ensures accuracy of entered data and consults primary sources to clarify any issues or discrepancies, as necessary. Escalates issues as necessary.
• With limited supervision, prepares basic to highly complex sections of management consulting reports.
• With limited supervision, contacts clients to collect or review initial datasets. Organizes project review sessions. Provides project status updates to clients, as required.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Performs basic administrative activities such as organizing meetings, writing correspondence and organizing contract and project related materials.
Management Specialist 4
FSI ENT Non-WFT Field
• Bachelor's degree.
• 5 years of related experience.
Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
Equivalent additional directly related experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
United States - Nationwide
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required:
Visa Sponsorship Available:
No - We will not support sponsorship, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas for this position
Skills and Abilities:
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Solid knowledge of corporate governance practices, organization design principles, accounting principles, finance, supply chain management, and organization management.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to understand complex technical, professional and business materials.
U.S. Vaccine Status:
CDM Smith Inc. and its divisions and subsidiaries (hereafter collectively referred to as “CDM Smith”) are committed to your health and safety. CDM Smith and its employees adhere to all applicable government and client COVID-19 requirements.