Wipfli LLP Manager, Valuations in Billings, Montana
At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews (https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Wipfli-Reviews-E39271.htm) to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
Wipfli recognized as 2021 Microsoft Nonprofit Partner of the Year (https://www.wipfli.com/news/2021/np-tc-2021-microsoft-nonprofit-partner-of-the-year)
• Coordinate engagements to include overseeing staff who enter or download financial data into electronic medium (excel/forensic software/word for example).
• Prepare various financial analyses, which may include financial analysis write up, research of industry and economy, preparation of financial projections and forecasts, due diligence, forensic analysis, report preparation and summarization of client information.
• Present results of engagement to client and other third parties including attorneys, judges, boards of directors, and other interested or affected parties as requested by client.
• Perform marketing and business development activities including preparation of marketing material, meeting with prospects, participating in presentations, and preparation of proposal or engagement letters.
• Perform document consulting activities and recordkeeping services according to firm standards.
Minimum of 4 years experience in business valuation required. Experience in investment banking preferred
Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
CPA, CFA and/or business valuation certifications required
Previous experience in public accounting with client-facing responsibilities highly preferred
Proficient in the Microsoft Suite of products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
Strong oral and written communication skills
Strong analytical skills
Wipfli supports Equal Pay for all. In addition, in the State of Montana, we are committed to Equal Pay for Women in accordance with Executive Order 12-2016. The pay range for this role is $112,600 -$168,8000.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. #WIPFLIHP #LI-KH1
Don’t See Your Dream Job? Connect With Us!
Don't see a current position posted for your area of interest, specialty, or are not ready to formally apply at this time?
Use theJoin Our Talent Community (https://careers.wipfli.com/talentcommunity/signup) feature to forward your information to a member of our recruiting team. We will reach out to you very soon and will also keep you posted on any new positions as they become available.
Don’t See Your Dream Job? Connect With Us!Don't see a current position posted for your area of interest, specialty, or are not ready to formally apply at this time?
Click here toJoin Our Talent Network (https://careers.wipfli.com/talentcommunity/signup) and stay connected. As a member, you will be notified about positions you may be interested in as well as company career events.
Job LocationsUS-MT-Billings | US-MT-Bozeman | US-MT-Missoula | US-MT-Helena
Job ID 2021-3784