Billings Clinic Medical Assistant II (CMA or RMA) - Sameday Care (Urgent Care) - Per Diem in Billings, Montana
Medical Assistant II (CMA or RMA) - Sameday Care (Urgent Care) - Per Diem
Shift: Day, Evening
Employment Status: Per Diem
Hours per Week: 0.01 = per diem
Starting Wage DOE: $14.58
Under general supervision, assists in the delivery of patient care/treatment and provides clerical and administrative support. Works collaboratively with the Physician, Non-Physician Provider, RN, LPN, and other departmental personnel to meet the physical, psychosocial, educational, and spiritual needs of the patient and family.
QUALIFICATIONS LEVEL II
· Certification or Registration (within 90 days of employment, required).
· Completion of the following classes: Generational Appreciation and Courageous Conversations
· Completion of all department requirements and competencies for a Level 1.
· Required to help with externs and simulation labs depending on organizational and department needs.
· Approval of Department Manager and Supervising Physician with no current disciplinary actions.
· The following criteria could result in employee moving to a lower level and a reduction in pay;
· Department transfers with different unit specific requirements/training.
· Department transfers to areas with limited levels.
· Request of physician.
· Continue on-going education for additional duties/skills of an advanced level.
· Maintain requirements and expectations of a Level II.
Billings Clinic is Montana’s largest health system serving Montana, Wyoming and the western Dakotas. A not-for-profit organization led by a physician CEO, the health system is governed by a board of community members, nurses and physicians. Billings Clinic includes an integrated multi-specialty group practice, tertiary care hospital and trauma center, based in Billings, Montana. Learn more atwww.billingsclinic.com/aboutus (https://www.billingsclinic.com/about-us/)
Billings Clinic is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. All policies and processes are designed toward achieving fair and equitable treatment of all employees and job applicants. Employees are encouraged to discuss any concerns they have in this regard with their immediate supervisor and/or the Vice President People Resources. All employees and job applicants will be provided the same treatment in all aspects of the employment relationship, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information or disability.