SCL Health PBX Operator PRN in Billings, Montana
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Public Branch Exchange (PBX) Telephone System Operator.
You know when to move quickly. When to sit quietly. When to laugh loudly.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 286-bed Level II Trauma Center has provided care in Montana and the surrounding area since 1898, and our 30-clinic network ensures community needs are met. We offer comprehensive, specialty care, including a hospital within a hospital specifically for children, and are proud to extend SCL Healths missions by treating the poor, the vulnerable, our community and each other.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well honor each others dignity and surpass the standards we set. Well encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a PBX Operator, you will need to know how to:
* Provide 24-hour processing of all inbound calls from the public at large and internal users, providing general information and caller connecting support through use of the Public Branch Exchange (PBX) telephone system
* Answer, direct, prioritize and refer telephone calls and messages
* Triage calls according to priority and urgency, transferring, paging and dialing calls as necessary
* Assist Communication Center with alarms and flight protocols when necessary
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Ability to type 40 wpm
* Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment with minimal face-to-face interaction
YOUR NEXT MOVE.
Now that you know more about being a PBX Operator on our team we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and activities
Employer's Job# 20004357
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.