St. John's Lutheran Ministries Pharmacy Tech in Billings, Montana
Part Time, 8 hours Monday, Tuesday Wednesday!
To provide quality clerical and support duties in the Pharmacy .
Supervision Received: Works under the direct supervision of the Pharmacist.
- Internal Relationships: Has daily contact with residents, and staff members.
- External Relationships: Has daily contact with outside vendors, physicians and resident family members.
Supervision Exercised: None
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides clerical support for daily pharmacy activities.
- Prepares billing statements. Keeps resident billing and discharge information current.
- Provides clerical and technical support to the Pharmacist. Assists in filling medication orders/prescriptions. Maintain inventories and other records.
- Other related functions: Perform other assigned duties per instruction of supervisor.
Supports the growth and actively engages in Eden Alternative tasks. Knowledge, Education, Skills/Abilities, Work Experience:
Knowledge: Knowledge and skills acquired through completion of high school. Must be certified or eligible for certification as a Pharmacy Technician. Certification process must be complete within 6 months of hire. Must have good medical terminology knowledge.
- Skills/Abilities: Need to possess good writing, verbal and observation skills. Be able to communicate and interact effectively in a professional manner. Must be computer literate with good word processing skills.
- Work Experience: One year experience working in a similar position, preferred.