Billings Clinic Phlebotomist FTE 0.5 in Billings, Montana
Phlebotomist FTE 0.5
The incumbent in this position is responsible for collecting and preparing specimens for laboratory analysis.
· High school graduate or equivalent
· Courses in mathematics and science, preferred
· Completion of Phlebotomy Certification course work or phlebotomy experience.
· CPR (BLS) within 30 days of employment
· Current Montana driver’s license and the ability to be insured to operate Billings Clinic vehicles
· Successful completion of Fit Testing for respirator wear; (considerations for proper mask fit include facial hair,glasses and eye/face protective devices, etc.)
Billings Clinic is a community-owned, not-for-profit health care organization in Billings, Montana with approximately 4,000 employees, including over 400 physicians and non-physician providers. Our integrated organization consists of a multi-specialty group practice and a 304-bed hospital. Learn more about Billings Clinic (https://www.billingsclinic.com/about-us/) (our organization, history, mission, leadership and regional locations) and how we are recognized nationally for our exceptional quality (https://www.billingsclinic.com/quality-safety/) .
Billings Clinic is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. All policies and processes are designed toward achieving fair and equitable treatment of all employees and job applicants. Employees are encouraged to discuss any concerns they have in this regard with their immediate supervisor and/or the Vice President People Resources. All employees and job applicants will be provided the same treatment in all aspects of the employment relationship, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information or disability.