Billings Clinic REGISTERED RESPIRATORY THERAPIST RRT PULMONARY HOSPTIAL in Billings, Montana
REGISTERED RESPIRATORY THERAPIST RRT PULMONARY HOSPTIAL
Day, Evenings, Nights, Weekends
Full-Time (.75 or greater)
The incumbent in this position is responsible for performing all functions of a registered respiratory therapist for both critical and non-critical areas and procedures. Based on therapy driven protocols, instructs, administers, and monitors full range of respiratory care services and treatments to patients, airway and ventilator management, arterial punctures, arterial line draws and blood gas analysis. Recognizes and reports any unusual reactions to treatment, contraindications to treatment or inappropriate use of therapy. Performs bedside pulmonary function, measurements and electrocardiograms (EKG). Specialty areas may include, but not limited to, LDRP/NICU, Hyperbaric Medicine, MedFlight Air Ambulance, Pediatrics, and/or Outpatient Pulmonary Physiology Lab.
· Graduate of an AMA-approved school for Respiratory Care
· Must be a Registered Respiratory Therapist by the National Board for Respiratory Care within six (6) months of employment
· Healthcare Provider CPR certification; ACLS and PALS to be achieved within two (2) years of employment
· Current Montana RCP license
· To moderately complex (non-waived) laboratory testing, verification of education (copy of degree diploma or transcripts) must be provided for the highest science related degree; if training was under a certification program will need to provide copy of high school transcript
THIS POSITION MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR A EMPLOYMENT INCENTIVE
Billings Clinic is a community-owned, not-for-profit health care organization in Billings, Montana with approximately 4,000 employees, including over 400 physicians and non-physician providers. Our integrated organization consists of a multi-specialty group practice and a 304-bed hospital. Learn more about Billings Clinic (https://www.billingsclinic.com/about-us/) (our organization, history, mission, leadership and regional locations) and how we are recognized nationally for our exceptional quality (https://www.billingsclinic.com/quality-safety/) .
Billings Clinic is comm itted to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. All policies and processes are designed toward achieving fair and equitable treatment of all employees and job applicants. Employees are encouraged to discuss any concerns they have in this regard with their immediate supervisor and/or the Vice President People Resources. All employees and job applicants will be provided the same treatment in all aspects of the employment relationship, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information or disability.