Set and Service Resources Retail Merchandising Superintendent Traveling, Billings, MT in Billings, Montana
Retail Merchandising Superintendent Traveling, Billings, MT
Share the job:
Job type FT
At Set and Service Resources (SASR), we care! We are a flexible gig, part time and long-term employer who actually cares about our employees! SASR's mission is to put people to work; our recruiters work hard to make sure you are aware of our jobs and will help you find the right schedule, shift and fit for you. We value our team and treat people as we want to be treated; we embrace our core values of service, respect, passion and integrity in every decision we make. But don't just take our word for it - Check out our employee reviews with 3.8+ ratings on Glassdoor, Indeed and Google.
About the Role
SASR is now hiring for Retail Merchandising Superintendents to join our traveling team! We are looking for dependable, punctual team players who enjoy managing merchandising team projects, take great pride in completing a planogram reset or store remodel and love to travel.
As a Traveling Retail Merchandising Superintendent, you will travel the country as a project manager for Retail Store Remodels and New Store Set-ups. You will supervise, coordinate and manage multiple teams on multiple sites. You will provide leadership to the on-site merchandising senior and team leads ensuring the merchandising project achieves both short- and long-term goals as outlined by SASR and the client. Throughout the project, you will critically evaluate progress and scope of work, and you will make recommendations to stakeholders to ensure goals are met. You will ensure the merchandising project is executed with high quality standards and the client is satisfied with the overall performance.
- Must be able to travel 75-100% of the time as work may occur anywhere across the country
- Must be able to work a variable schedule up to 45 hours per week, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Minimum 3 years of retail merchandising experience with experience leading teams required
- Understanding and reading planograms, blueprints and floorplans required
- Excellent organizational, communication, leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills required
- Exhibit good leadership skills by promoting inclusive team environment.
- Ability to understand and complete verbal/written instructions in a professional manner
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite and office technologies
Salary range: $40,000 - $45,000 plus hotel and travel incentive when working away from your home location. W2s are provided for worry free taxes, along with potential 401K eligibility and opportunities for training, development and growth.
About the Team
The SASR team helps make our retailers and their customers happy with their in-store experience. We value our team and know that we all have different needs in our lives. To support your individual needs, we offer short-term gig work, part time and long-term traveling merchandiser jobs for retailers all across the country. Pick and choose from many locations, work schedules and shifts that are a fit for you. Visit us at sasrlink.com to find out more.
Employer Set and Service Resources