Anixter Senior Analyst - Credit and Collections in Billings, Montana
· Works with customer accounts payable staff to determine payment and invoice discrepancies.
· Monitors past due invoices and make collections calls.
· Prepares and transmits credit reference inquires for filing with credit applications.
· Enters new customer accounts.
· Applies freight charges to sales orders.
· Maintains and ensures completeness of files of customer tax exempt certificates.
· Researches and resolves customer inquiries.
· Processes invoices.
· Vouches and approves vendor invoices which conform to receive purchase orders.
· Communicates with purchasing and receiving departments to resolve purchase order and vendor invoice differences.
· Ensures incoming freight charges are invoiced to customers.
· Sets up check runs and assemble check packages.
· Enters new vendor records and perform vendor file maintenance.
· Reviews vendor statements.
· Investigates old items and resolves or reviews with controller.
· Assists in accounts payable permanent records retention and physical document flow.
- 2 years of general accounting is required; 4 years is preferred
- Bachelors’ Degree is required
Finance, accounting, budgeting, cost control principles including GAAP is required.
Federal and state regulations is required.
Financial and accounting software applications is required.
Strong computer skills is required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WESCO International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("WESCO"), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of WESCO to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination.