Alsco Stockroom Worker in Billings, Montana
We are Alsco Uniforms. Weve been working hard for our customers since 1889 when we invented the uniform and linen rental industry. Alsco Uniforms has grown into a worldwide leader serving over 350,000 customers in 13 countries. Its our job every day to make every aspect of the customer experience better. Whatever our customers need, Alsco Uniforms finds the answers that work for them.
Our employees are the heart and soul of Alsco Uniforms. As a result, we have a long history of strong financial performance, continuous improvement, and customer service. Were seeking driven professionals with ambition to grow within our company. Wed love to talk to you about how you can fit into our team of diverse individuals and how your hard work will be rewarded with competitive pay and benefits and ongoing career development.
Join our team and build your career with Alsco Uniforms!
The Stockroom Worker prepares, alters and processes new or used garment inventories for delivery to customers. Maintains inventory levels and their records, receives new garments from vendors and notifies supervision of problems such as back orders or wrong items sent. Performs other tasks as required.
Our full-time employees enjoy:
401K Plan with Company Match
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA
Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays
Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Learning & Development Opportunities
Inclusive and Diverse Team Environment
- Retrieve finished, clean garments from rail storage system or receive new garments from vendors. Review vendor packing ticket/invoice for accuracy.
- Identify and track shortages, back orders or other problems, notify supervision.
- Inspect garments for quality, alter/mend as needed using a sewing machine or by hand, then shelve garments or put in use.
- Use computer to prepare property mark labels. Use label sealing machinery or sewing machine.
- Prepare garments according to route, customer and individual user, then place into route carts/bins for loading into delivery vehicles or designated area. Follow written packing instructions or garment order forms.
- Work at a rate to keep up with the flow of garments and delivery date requirements.
- Place garment orders using a computer, phone or fax, maintain inventory levels, perform withdrawals, inventories, maintain records and prepare reports or orders.
- Continuously meet efficiency and safety standards for the position.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Follow written and verbal instructions and perform other tasks as directed by supervision.
- Perform other production tasks as required
- Recognize colors and sizes, count and sort accurately.
- Multi-task with a high degree of accuracy.
- Have adequate computer skills or ability to learn.
- Comprehend and follow written packing instructions or work orders.
- Comprehend and follow written and verbal direction.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Production areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which includes working with or around large machinery, variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and dust.
For a general description of benefits that are being offered for this position, please visit alsco.com/benefits.
Alsco is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed,...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity