Franz Bakery Trans II Montana in Billings, Montana
**United States Bakery**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. US Bakery requests priority referrals of Protected Veterans for this job opening, and all other externally posted company employment opportunities.
**Requisition Number:** 16093
**Date Posted:** 6/23/2022
**Location:** Billings Plant
**Address:** 5150 Midland Road
**Pay Rate:** 21.00
***Are you* *'bread'* *for success?***
***Come make* *$* *dough* *$* *with us!***
Franz Family Bakery was founded in 1906 in the Pacific Northwest and has become one of country's most successful bakeries. We produce a variety of baked products, marketed under a wide range of premium labels, all made with quality ingredients and a superior baking process. We employ over 4,000 employees and distribute our products in Alaska, Idaho, California, Utah, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.
Take your career to the next level and join our exciting team. Franz offers employees excellent benefits including:
- Competitive Wages
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Generous Holiday and Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Pension and Retirement funds
- Discount Franz Products
We are seeking a capable and dependable Utility Driver for our Billings Bakery.
**Primary Duties and Responsibilities:**
- A combination of city and interstate routes and other distance destinations outside the main bakery plant.
- Distribute bakery products to depot facilities
- Reload with empty transport dollies to be returned to the main bakery plant
- Inter-city destinations constitute short driving distances in contrast to longer destinations to depot facilities in outlying cities requiring longer driving times
- related duties and projects as assigned
- High school graduate or GED required
- Medical card, valid drivers license with acceptable verifiable driving record
- Must be able to work any day, including holidays, or any shift
- Must have reliable attendance to meet employers attendance standards for 24/7 production facility
- Must join union within 30 days of hire
- Adherence to company core values