RELX INC Account Executive in Bozeman, Montana
Do you enjoy building solid internal and external relationships resulting in growth?
Do you enjoy collaborating cross-functionally to deliver on common goals?
Join us in shaping a more just world.
LexisNexis, a part of RELX, is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory, and business information. We help customers increase productivity and improve decision-making and outcomes. Our 10,500 experts and innovative tools help us shape a better world for our customers and communities.
About the Role
You will be responsible for adding new business by selling to new customers. You will also expand and upgrade our LexisNexi footprint with existing customers.
· Managing the full sales cycle from prospecting through qualification, opportunity creation, and closing
· Maintaining a tight record of all outbound prospecting and sales activity in SFDC
· Planning own territory or account approach and manages own resources
· Working closely with our marketing and sales leadership to convey market insights and sales initiatives
· Developing and managing a pipeline of viable opportunities with timely follow up of all leads ensuring closure
· Leading a small sales team but without supervisory authority
· Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Have excellent experience of professional software
· Be able to coach and motivate a team to be high performing
· Be able to effectively partner and collaborate across teams and externally
· Display proven experience generating new business sales, in a business to business environment
· Have solid understanding and use of Strategic Selling techniques and CRM systems
· Have impressive communication, organizational Skills with a tenacious Executive Presence
· Be able to travel based on customer needs
Work in a way that works for you
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization, with various flexible and remote working options available to employees
Working with Us
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Together, we are building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Working for you
We believe in a healthy work/life balance. We know that your well-being and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer: - Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits - Disability insurance - Dependent care and commuter spending accounts - Life and accident insurance - Retirement benefits (salary investment plan/employer stock purchase plan) - Modern family benefits, including adoption and surrogacy.
About our Team
LexisNexis is a data and analytics company with 10,500 colleagues serving customers in more than 150 countries. We’re one of the largest information and analytics companies on the planet. We design solutions that help our customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and be more successful.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing a fair and accessible hiring process. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodation or adjustment, please let us know by completing our Applicant Request Support Form: https://forms.office.com/r/eVgFxjLmAK .
RELX is a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
We help scientists make new discoveries, lawyers win cases, doctors save lives and insurance companies offer customers lower prices. We save taxpayers and consumers money by preventing fraud and help executives forge commercial relationships with their clients.
In short, we enable our customers to make better decisions, get better results and be more productive.