KENYON NOBLE LUMBER COMPANY Accounts Payable Clerk in BOZEMAN, Montana
Kenyon Noble Lumber Company is seeking to add a second full-time experienced accounts payable position located at our Bozeman business office. This position requires a detail-oriented and accuracy focused individual who is able to work in a fast-paced environment and will question information appropriately to determine applicability to situations.
· Vendor Management: Establishing and maintaining a good rapport with vendors by returning emails and phone calls in a professional manner. Resolving any issues, concerns and/or errors regarding the account.
· Statements: Reconciling statements and maintaining a shared statement log.
· End of Month: Helping perform end of month duties and fixing any or all discrepancies.
· Filing: Help to keep the office organized with incoming invoices on a daily basis.
· Processing Payment: Help process multiple payments throughout the month.
· Deadline Management: Help to keep track of monthly goals by monitoring AP teams across four locations, evaluating team deadlines and prioritizing daily duties accordingly.
· Data Entry: Daily use of 10 key to record AP entries.
· Teamwork: Must be a dynamic team player and be able to communicate regularly and effectively to ensure the department runs smoothly. Review work done by AP team members for any needed corrections and collaborate when needed.
· Minimum of 1 year experience with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures.
· Proficient skill in the use of Excel
· Must be proficient in 10 -key
This position is perfect for a neat and organized individual who can work independently with strong written and verbal skills.
Monday through Friday 7:45am to 5:00pm. Wage DOE. Great benefit package (Medical, vision, dental, life, 401K)
Related keywords: accounts payable, accounting, accounts payable clerk
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Bookkeeping/Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
Waiting period may apply