CDM Smith Industrial Client Service Leader in Bozeman, Montana
* This position can be based in any of our CDM Smith offices which may include Houston, Los Angeles, Irvine, Carlsbad, Boston, Edison, Charlotte, Atlanta, Raleigh, or Denver offices*
CDM Smith is seeking a Client Service Leader to help further accelerate the growth of our Industrial business unit by identifying promising new opportunities, winning exciting new projects and growing key client accounts. This individual will bring experience selling small-mid capital sized engineering procurement construction (EPC)design-build delivery projects. This individual has helped clients successfully implement capacity/facility expansions, meet water management objectives, comply with environmental requirements, or address other related needs. As an integral member of our dynamic Industrial team, the Client Service Leader contributes by:
• Leading business development, client engagement, client service management, and strategic marketing for multiple major industrial clients in the U.S.
• Developing and maintaining high value relationships with industrial clients
• Growing market share by partnering with senior project managers and key technical specialists as they work for clients to deliver high quality projects
• Collaborating with our award-winning technology group to stay at the forefront of leading-edge tools that improve project delivery for clients
• Implementing short and long-term strategies that contribute to the growth and profitability of CDM Smith
Industrial Client Service Leader
• Bachelor's degree
• 12 years of related experience
• Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands. Equivalent additional directly related experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• EPC business development experience in industrial markets with demonstrated client relationship building in at least one of the following areas: oil/gas, chemicals, food/beverage, power, utilities, mining/mineral, and industrial water and wastewater
• Bachelor's degree in engineering preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• MBA, MS or MA degree
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Why CDM Smith?:
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.cdmsmith.com/en/Video/Meet-CDM-Smith)
Join Us! CDM Smith – where amazing career journeys unfold.
Imagine a place committed to offering an unmatched employee experience. Where you work on projects that are meaningful to you. Where you play an active part in shaping your career journey. Where your co-workers are invested in you and your success. Where you are encouraged and supported to do your very best and given the tools and resources to do so. Where it’s a priority that the company takes good care of you and your family.
Our employees are the heart of our company. As an employer of choice, our goal is to provide a challenging, progressive and inclusive work environment which fosters personal leadership, career growth and development for every employee. We value passionate individuals who challenge the norm, deliver world-class solutions and bring diverse perspectives. Join our team, and together we will make a difference and change the world.
Job Site Location:
United States - Nationwide
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required:
Visa Sponsorship Available:
No - We will not support sponsorship, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas for this position
Skills and Abilities:
Expert knowledge of corporate governance practices, organization design principles, accounting principles, finance, supply chain management, and organization management. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to understand highly complex technical, professional and business materials.
U.S. Vaccine Status:
CDM Smith Inc. and its divisions and subsidiaries (hereafter collectively referred to as “CDM Smith”) are committed to your health and safety. CDM Smith and its employees adhere to all applicable government and client COVID-19 requirements.