SavATree, LLC. Internship in Bozeman, Montana
Looking for an internship where you can thrive?
SavATree's mission is to take our passion for nature and keep our outdoors beautiful and flourishing. Through our comprehensive tree, shrub, and lawn care we work hard to make sure our customers have attractive, healthy and cared-for green spaces to enjoy. Over the last thirty years, we have opened new offices across the country, and we are looking for people who want to grow with us.
What a day is like:
An internship with SavATree offers a well-rounded experience to supplement what you've learned in the classroom during the school year. You will work side by side with our professionals in as many different facets of our business as the season allows. This means you will get hands on experience on our General Tree Care, Plant Health Care and Lawn Care teams, as well as the opportunity to shadow our Sales Arborists and office staff to better understand how the "other side" of our business works.
What kind of person we're looking for:
- A current student working toward a degree in Horticulture, Environmental or Plant Science, Botany, Urban Forestry, Turf, or related fields
- Someone with Passion - you consider yourself a steward of the environment
- Someone looking for a hands-on role, who loves being out in nature all day in various weather conditions
- The right person who is looking to apply their educational background in a practical/real world/technical setting.
Why you might love interning here:
- You get real, hands on experience in the field with all our industry experts
- You'll realize your passion for the industry by being exposed to all of our service lines and branch functions
- You get paid for your time learning and working with us, and are treated like a full time employee
- We have locations all over the country and are looking for interns at all our branches
- We offer a housing stipend for out of area candidates, on an individual basis
- Your internship can turn into a full time career with us!
What is essential:
- Valid Driver's license with clean DMV record
- Must be authorized to Lawfully work in the U.S.
Physical demands of this role:
- These physical demands described must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is subject to frequently lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds.
We want everyone to be able to identify and achieve their own version of success, which means giving each team member the room and opportunity to grow. To ensure that everyone has the best chance to succeed, we invest heavily in training and continuing education. We make it easy for team members to reach out and get the help needed, even when it's from the other side of the country. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where each team member has the resources and opportunities to advance his or her career and become a go-to subject matter expert.That's why we often say that when you work here, you thrive here. This position pays $15/HR.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose they pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
SavATree is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace.