Oracle Principal Consultant – SuitePeople Payroll – NetSuite Services (SuiteJobs-PSNA) in Bozeman, Montana
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
This is a remote/office based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
/NOTE – hire level/title commensurate with experience./
Why Oracle NetSuite?
One word – transformation.
Transform your career at Oracle NetSuite
At Oracle NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. Oracle NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
A bit about NetSuite’s SuitePeople:
SuitePeople securely weaves people data throughout the Suite, giving businesses complete control over their Payroll and HR processes.SuitePeople Payroll is NetSuite’s payroll solution for paying employees and contractors in the United States. As part of NetSuite, employees’ time entry, attendance and commission data translates directly to payroll, eliminating the need for manual importing or exporting and reconciliation of payroll data. Our payroll service streamlines processes, helping customers reduce costs, errors and ensuring payroll is delivered on time.SuitePeople HR empowers managers and HR professionals to streamline employee information, new hires, employee onboarding, performance management, promotions and compensation changes, all from a single Suite. Our SuitePeople Principal Consultants implement these Payroll and HR features for NetSuite customers, providing them the tools to manage their most important asset- people!
The Principal Consultant for SuitePeople Payroll contributes to the Delivery Practice of NetSuite Professional Services. You will be part of a team that assists customers with implementing SuitePeople Payroll and HR. The role requires heavy interaction with customers and NetSuite implementation teams.
· Gather and document customer business requirements with attention to detail
· Work with customers to configure NetSuite software (SuitePeople Payroll) to support customer business requirements
· Demonstrate use of critical thinking skills to evaluate customer needs and processes to best fit SuitePeople Payroll; use of creative thinking to aid in customer adoption of SuitePeople Payroll
· Collaborate and communicate with Project Managers and colleagues to facilitate on time and on budget project delivery
· Analyze and architect solutions for business requirements which may include complex configurations and/or technical components
· Define detailed functional requirements for automations and integrations to NetSuite
· Work with technical teams to design and test automations and integrations
· Perform quality reviews of deliverables developed by other team members
· Achieve or exceed billable utilization targets
· Continue to increase product knowledge and pursue relevant certifications/American Payroll Association certification
· Mentor and review the work of more junior SuitePeople Payroll consulting team members
· 5-7 years of relevant professional payroll domain experience implementing or working with payroll software solutions; experience with NetSuite SuitePeople and/or NetSuite ERP Financials a plus
· Extensive knowledge/understanding of payroll processes, solutions, and integrations; US-specific Payroll knowledge preferred
· Minimum of 5 years' customer communications experience; track record of swift escalation handling and issue resolution
·. Accounting background strongly preferred
· Experience managing multiple projects at once and meeting multiple deliverables on schedule
· Project leadership experience very strongly preferred
· Experience with defining requirements for complex customizations and integrations
· Ability to guide customers based on leading practices
· Very strong verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills
· Degree in Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Economics, Business Administration or related field a plus
· NetSuite ERP Consultant and/or other NetSuite certifications a plus
· Additional relevant certification and expertise preferred (Fundamental Payroll Certification, Certified Payroll Professional Certification, etc.)
· Ability to travel on a modest to moderate basis, as appropriate
/At Oracle, we don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion. /https://www.oracle.com/corporate/careers/culture/diversity.html
Title: Principal Consultant – SuitePeople Payroll – NetSuite Services (SuiteJobs-PSNA)
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 210006NC
Other Locations: Canada