Dayspring Restoration General Labor! Training Provided! $15 - $18 DOE in Butte, Montana
General Labor! Training Provided! $15 - $18 DOE Mitigation · Butte, Montana
Apply for This Job
Employment Type Full-Time
Minimum Experience Entry-level
Compensation $16 - $18 DOE
We are looking for candidates who are ready to start working immediately!
Duties: The Mitigation (Cleaning and Restoration) Technician provides various cleaning services, emergency restoration, and disaster recovery services to residential and commercial clients. Candidate must be able to follow all assigned work orders and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Responsibilities and requirements: The ideal candidate for this position has a high school diploma or GED and previous experience with carpet cleaning, water/fire/smoke damage, and mold remediation, however we are willing to train the right individual. He or she has a valid and unrestricted driver's license and follows established safety rules and regulations to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
• Experience with water/fire/smoke damage, mold remediation, and any other emergency/disaster recovery (not required but a plus)
• Safety and customer service oriented
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Experience using a variety of hand and power tools
• Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed, sometimes repetitively (upwards of 50lbs.)
• Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
• Willing to participate in on-call rotation and other after-hours and weekend work
• Willing to participate in all training as needed/required
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Must be reliable, dependable, and flexible
• Clean-cut, professional appearance
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Shifts are mostly weekdays, though business needs may require overtime, evenings and weekends
• Attend and pass Water Damage Certification classes (tuition paid by Dayspring)
• Ability to work on ladders 20'- 30' high as well as in confined spaces such as attics or crawl spaces.
• Ability to work independently or as a team, and carry out written and verbal instructions
• Training Classes
• On-the-Job Training Program
• Uniform Provided
• Phone stipend eligibility based on the position
• Health benefits
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• 401k retirement with company match after one year
Dayspring Restoration is Montana's #1 Disaster Restoration business, and we maintain this high mark through our great people. We hire only the highest quality individuals to serve our customers. Therefore, candidates will be required to pass a motor vehicle record and criminal background check.
More information about Dayspring is available on our website. Dayspring is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace.
Apply for This Job