NORTHWESTERN ENERGY Intern - Engineer Grid Operations in BUTTE, Montana
Engineer Grid Operations Intern
- Pursuing Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, General) Degree
- Must have completed Sophomore level or higher by start date
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word and Access data base
- Ability to work closely with other individuals and cooperate with other departments
- Must be in good academic standing
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
- Business and Project Management knowledge desirable
- Conduct research and develop reports
- Assist in performing outage studies, conduct tests and evaluate reports to validate system operation and reliability
- Assist in maintaining departmental procedures and practices
- Assist in implementing new operation tools and improving existing tools
- Assist with Net Metering, Generation Interconnection, and Transmission Services tasks as needed
- Adhere to company safety standards and the Code of Business Conduct & Ethics
Temporary position; part-time from November - April, full-time from May - August.
$18.00 per hour for first year interns, $19.00 per hour for returning interns.
Open until filled.