United Country Montana Properties Real Estate Sales Professional in Butte, Montana
United Country is the largest national real estate company specializing in lifestyle properties since 1925. We offer more than 90 years of unique experience and programs for selling dream properties like vacation homes, resort homes, retirement homes, small city and town residential, lake homes, coastal homes, ranches, farms, land, recreational property, investment property and many more lifestyle properties. No other company has more experience.
At United Country you can:
-Set your own schedule. Work full time, part time, or dual career.
- Be trained by the #1 Rural Real Estate Company.
- Have access to the best free training and support.
- Have a $100k+ earning potential.
- Work in a positive, team environment.
- Attend expenses paid exclusive training.
To Join our team you must:
- Have an active Montana Real Estate Sales license, or be willing to get your real estate sales license.
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have the desire and drive to work independently and have control over your professional growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a marketing plan for clients designed to attract buyers to properties for sale.
- Pre-screen and qualify potential buyers.
- Assist clients with financial options for purchasing homes.
- Networking and prospecting for new clients using United Country's exclusive system.
- 1 year sales (preferred)
- 1 year Real Estate (preferred)
- High School or Equivalent (required)
This position is commission only.
Multiple positions available in Butte, Helena and Polson.
Applicants will be responsible for cost of obtaining real estate license.