AWARE Inc. Residential Coordinator - Sampson $250 Sign On Bonus in Butte, Montana
Helping People Live Indenpendent Lives
Provides supervision of assigned staff within AWARE Group Homes. Supervises and implements treatment plans of those consumers living in the group home. Provides direct communication between shifts to ensure consistency of programming. Provides therapeutic assistance with individual, group, and family situations as needed. Evaluates employee performance and makes disciplinary recommendations.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. The employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his/her supervisor.
Annual Raises Based on Longevity
$250 Sign-On Bonus awarded after 30 days of Employment
• Knowledge of the issues involving those that are developmentally disabled.
• Knowledge of employee management, supervision and leadership.
• Interpersonal skills to enhance employee performance.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient in approved non-verbal, verbal, and physical skills to effectively and safely manage aggressive and non-
• Bachelor’s in human services or related field preferred.
• Two (2) years of direct employee experience.
• One (1) year Supervisory experience.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
It is the policy of A.W.A.R.E., Inc. not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, creed, marital status, political belief, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or status as a Vietnam Era Veteran or as a disabled veteran with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment. Reasonable accommodations, which do not cause undue hardship to the organization, will be afforded to qualified applicants and employees with a disclosed disability.