Bunge EGT Elevator Manager in Chester, Montana
Bunge (www.bunge.com, NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oil seed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge's expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve in over 60 countries. The company is headquartered in New York and has 31,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 360 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain silos, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
This position is responsible for ensuring the safe, efficient and competitive management of the commercial and operational activities required for a full service grain elevator operation.
- Manage and direct all functions of operations to ensure employees are engaged and adhere to safe work practices
- Responsible for originating grain in accordance with flexible marking and origination programs to ensure that business plans are achieved
- Direct, monitor, implement and maintain safety and environmental programs and improvements
- Maintain all compliance records including but not limited to safety and environmental documentation
- Responsible for facility logistics including truck and rail
- Responsible for fostering and growing customer relationships along the value chain
- Uphold and enhance EGT's image and reputation in the community in which we operate through ethical conduct
- Manage grain inventories, grading processes, monitor grain quality and capture blending opportunities
- Direct and supervise employees
- Ensure adherence to best practices, standard practices and compliance with facility work practices and rules
- Ensure safe and efficient truck, rail and activities, based on facility logistics structure
- Conduct employee training, including safety training, and strive for consistent operating practices
- Maintain facility housekeeping programs to ensure facility maintains regulatory compliance as well as achieving all facility housekeeping standards
- Participate in employee recruitment, interviews and hiring process for hourly employees
- Build employee relations and encourage a team environment
- Manage and ensure that maintenance programs, including preventative and predictive maintenance opportunities, are completed
- Ensure operational expenses are within budget
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Employer's Job# 607810401A2
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.