C&B Equipment John Deere Sr. Service Technician in Circle, Montana
C & B Equipment, a progressive family-owned company that has grown over 30 years to include John Deere Ag, material handling and power sports locations, has an opening for a Sr. Service Technician. This individual will perform advanced diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural equipment. #cbjobs
- Performs advanced diagnostics and repairs on agricultural farm equipment.
- Participates in training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Completes all job notes required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Accounts for all time on a digital timecard and for all material used in performing assigned duties.
- Maintains current product knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment.
- Promotes and sells the service department to customers including service work, inspections, and parts to increase customer safety and satisfaction.
- Follows all safety procedures and works in a safe manner.
- Mentors Service Technician Apprentices and Jr. Service Technicians.
- Assists with other duties that may be assigned.
- Associates or better in Diesel Technology or related field, preferred.
- Ability to meet physical demands and duration of physical exertion generally required to perform tasks in support of all job functions, for example - sitting, standing, walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, pushing, and pulling.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of machinery, engines and other related equipment.
- Demonstrated mastery of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Ability for independent critical thinking and resourcefulness to complete tasks.
- An experienced leader on the shop floor or field work.
- Willingness to learn and train in new technologies.
- Ability to work overtime to meet customer demands.
- Valid driver's license.
Qualified applicants must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. C & B Equipment is a drug-free workplace.
- Competitive pay based on your experience
- Opportunities to grow - We love to promote within and have excellent training programs available to prepare you on-the-job and for your future with us.
- Make an impact - You will participate in our annual Community Impact Day where we give back to the communities where we work and live.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for all team members. We are an equal opportunity employer as defined by federal, state or local laws. Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity at C & B!
C&B Operations is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer