Westmoreland Coal Company Truck Driver II in Colstrip, Montana
Responsible for safe operation of a variety of heavy, rubber tired, mining equipment; Coal Hauler, Rigid-Frame End Dump, Articulating End Dump and Water Truck.
* Position requires boarding and de-boarding equipment, accessing inspection points to perform machine inspections, checking equipment fluid levels and assisting in fueling.
* Work is completed in varying extremes of environmental conditions with exposure to dust, noise, and adverse weather.
* Assignments may include rotating shift work, with scheduled weekend work and work weeks in excess of 40 hours.
* Duties require some moderate laboring of repetitive sustained physical effort: walking, climbing or standing on uneven terrain, and lifting & carrying of materials up to 50#.
* Work must be performed in strict compliance with all Company, State and Federal policies, rules and regulations.
* Demonstrate-able physical skill and ability to operate heavy rubber-tired mining equipment.
* Selected candidates must pass a field operating proficiency test.
* Candidates must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively and to interact with other production personnel to ensure teamwork and safe, efficient production operations.
* Pre-employment physicals / drug screenings, personal & criminal backgrounds checks will be conducted on all candidates that receive a conditional offer.
* Must have a valid drivers license.
Westmoreland Coal Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Westmoreland Coal Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Employer's Job# J3Q3T25WCGCGT4VCTPN
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.