Weyerhaeuser Production Associate in Columbia Falls, Montana
Weyerhaeuser is currently offering a $3,000 hiring bonus (additional details provided at time of interview/offer)!
Weyerhaeuser is seeking individuals who are committed to safety, have a positive attitude, excellent work ethic and a desire to work in a manufacturing facility. Weyerhaeuser Company is currently looking for Production team members for our Laborer, Clean Up, Forklift Operator and Production Utility positions at our Columbia Falls MDF (medium density fiberboard) facility.
At Weyerhaeuser, we offer positions with on-the-job training, continued growth potential and a career limited only by you. We continually strive to develop and promote talent from within while offering stable employment with excellent pay and benefits. Our manufacturing facilities are highly automated and utilize many leading-edge technologies in the wood products industry.
/Hourly pay rate is $24.12/
- Total commitment to working safe and following all safety rules and regulations
- Responsible for safely operating equipment and maintaining a clean workstation in each assigned area
- Support manufacturing by maximizing plant uptime and provide support in your stage of production
- Interpreting work instructions adequately and successfully completing tasks as assigned
- Must demonstrate willingness and ability to learn new jobs and skills
Communicating with team members and leadership to improve safety and operating performance as well as meet job expectations
All applicants must have a high school diploma or GED
- Resume detailing education and work history is preferred
- Exhibit good performance, safety and attendance record
- Willingness and ability to learn new jobs and skills
- Good communication skills
- Must be team-oriented
- Willingness to work 12 hour shifts in a 24/7 environment, including weekends, holidays, nights and rotating days/nights
- Willingness and ability to wear all required personal protective equipment
- Able to perform basic math and basic computer skills
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position, which includes climbing stairs, navigating catwalks, stooping, bending and exertion of more than 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or more than 50 pounds frequently, and/or more than 20 pounds continuously to move objects.
- Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
Post Application Requirements
- Successful completion of pre-employment background check and drug screen
About Wood Products
We've been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support.
For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products.
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
*We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us. *
/Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. Inclusion is one of our five core values and we strive to maintain a culture where all our people feel a sense of belonging, opportunity and shared purpose. We are committed to recruiting a diverse workforce and supporting an equitable and inclusive environment that inspires people of all backgrounds to join, stay and thrive with our team. /
Job: *Operations, Manufacturing, & Construction
Title: Production Associate
Location: MT-Columbia Falls
Requisition ID: 01019090