C&B Operations, LLC John Deere General Labor - Service in Culbertson, Montana
C & B Operations has an opening for General Labor - Service at its John Deere Dealership located in Culbertson. MT. This position supports the Service Department to provide extraordinary customer service on new and used ag equipment. General Labor employees assist with the general maintenance and operation of the department and may assist with a variety of duties as assigned and directed by store management.
• Assists the Service Manager and technicians in the efficient operation of the department.
• Cleans, organizes and maintains the condition of shop, vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment.
• Assists service technicians as needed, including pickup and delivering parts and moving equipment/parts.
• Assists service technicians in repairing and servicing agricultural and outdoor power equipment.
• Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion.
• Follows all safety rules and regulations, assists with safety inspections and maintaining a safe working environment.
• Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments and assists service technicians in preparing and maintaining appropriate documentation.
• Loads and unloads parts and equipment.
• Facility maintenance.
• Must show up to work on time and meet scheduling expectations.
• Assists, communicates and works with customers in safely loading, unloading and operating equipment and navigating the store, lot and shop. This may include answering phones as necessary.
• Other duties assigned
Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity with C&B Operations, LLC!Qualifications
Ability to lift and push up to 50 lbs frequently and up to 75 lbs. occasionally. (required)
Ability to operate a forklift. (required)
Ability to operate various motor vehicles to pick up, move and deliver parts and equipment. (required)
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet applications. (required)
Ability to operate machines and equipment for maintenance, cleaning and repair of the facility. (required)
Licenses & Certifications
Valid Drivers License (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
C&B Operations is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer