Earth Elements Design Center Warehouse Associate in Gallatin Gateway, Montana
About Earth Elements
The Warehouse serves the Design Center.
Earth Elements Design Center supplies high end custom home interior finishes to the building industry. The complete one stop shop, Appliances, Cabinetry, Doors & Door Hardware, Lighting, Slab, Tile, & Wood Flooring.
We currently have three physical locations throughout the North-West Region however our business is now rapidly expanding across America and the Caribbean with our proprietary state of the art software solution.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful applicant to join this fast-growing company.
The Warehouse Associate position is responsible for receiving, organizing, and dispatching materials and products within the Warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness for each project in coordination with sales and install teams.
Essential Job Functions
Every effort has been made to make the job description as complete as possible. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties that will be required to be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or is a logical assignment to the position.
· Assist in shipping and receiving, to include unloading trucks, checking in products, matching purchase orders to sales orders and dispatching products accordingly.
· Reading and following purchase orders, sales orders, shipping orders to determine items that need to be moved, gathered, distributed and/or shipped.
· Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
· Sort and place products or items on shelves or specified areas according Warehouse Manager specifications.
· Enter delivery receipts and update status of products and materials in the company software system.
· Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe.
· Mark materials with identifying information if appropriate.
· Assist in completion of physical inventory.
· May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
· Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
· Wear the proper safety equipment.
· Performing additional duties as required.
· Communication Proficiency
· Computer Proficiency/Technical Capacity
· Organizational Skills
· Time Management
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a warehouse and job-site setting, with outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, and standard warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters, and heavy machinery (i.e. forklifts).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 50 lbs., frequently move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs. and use of heavy machinery for equipment up to 1,000 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday; 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with additional hours and schedule changes as needed for business purposes.
Travel is primarily local, up to 2 hour driving distance during the business day may be expected. Must have reliable transportation and a clean driving record, per insurance eligibility requirements.
· A high school diploma or equivalent is required
· Clean driving record, able to meet insurance qualifications
· Valid Drivers’ License and clean driving record, able to meet insurability qualifications
· Previous warehouse and/or carpentry experience preferred
· Ability to lift to 100 lbs.
· Detail oriented
· Organized, responsible, enthusiastic and timely with a strong work ethic is desired
Employee Assistance Program
401k retirement plan
Flexible work environment
Powered by JazzHR