ACTION FOR EASTERN MONTANA Fiscal Assistant in GLENDIVE, Montana
- AA Degree in accounting with two years of experience, or equivalent education and experience
- Knowledge of payroll and accounting processes
- Ability to pass a fingerprint and national background check for federal contracts
- Ability to make non-routine choices based on policy and procedure with moderate financial impact
- Organizational and detail skills
- Proficiency in calculator usage and Excel
- Ability to use computer spreadsheet, word processing, and accounting software
- Strict confidentiality
- Serve as backup for the Accounting Specialist and Payroll Specialist, as well as cash draws and month end duties of the Chief Financial Officer
- Assist in all Fiscal Monitorings and Audits
Full-time position, working a minimum of 32 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
$20.95 per hour and up, depending on experience. Benefits include:.employer paid employee health care coverage, retirement plan, paid vacation, paid sick leave, 14 holidays, and we participate in the Public Service Loan Program (PSLF); subject to employee eligibility
Complete Job Description available from Job Service.
To apply, submit a completed Action application (which includes Authorization Form and Background Authorization) AND a resume to Job Service.
Job Description and required company application materials are in Tray 6 at Glendive Job Service, and are also available by emailing email@example.com or by calling 406-377-3314 x0.