Pizza Hut Assistant Manager in GREAT FALLS, Montana
If you're an experienced restaurant or retail assistant manager, think about a career with Pizza Hut. You know who you are - a natural leader, you love putting together a winning team. You're all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together. At Pizza Hut, you can do all that - and more. Here, you will work with smart, experienced, fun people. Expect training and growth. Plenty of excitement. Unique challenges. And a world of opportunity.
Benefits Include: Health/ Vision/ Dental & Life Insurance. Paid Time Off. 401K Plan, 4% match. Meal Discount.
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
• \t Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
• \t Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
• \t Assists Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
• \t Assists Restaurant Manager in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members
• \t Conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
• \t Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
• \t Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
• \t Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
• \t Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
• \t Champions recognition and motivation efforts
If you want a management career with an innovative company, look no further than Pizza Hut. Apply today!
• \t You have at least 1 year of leadership experience in the restaurant, hospitality or retail industry.
• \t And, you're at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license, reliable transportation (not public transportation - you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.