ADF International Business Development Manager in Great Falls, Montana
Are you interested in the steel industry? Do you enjoy working on large
scale projects? Do you wish to be part of a dynamic team?
ADF Group Inc. is offering a stimulating job where you will be able to
achieve your professional goals within a company that over the years,
has become a North American leader.
ADF offers competitive salaries with a range of benefits. Through ADF’s
commitment to the health and safety of its staff, we do everything to
ensure that ADF Group Inc. continues to be an employer of choice.
Business Development Manager - Western USA
CANDIDATE MUST RESIDE IN WESTERN UNITED STATES
Candidate will work remote from home.
The Business Development Manager will be a member of our Sales and
Estimating team. Under the responsibility of the Vice-President of
Sales. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing
all aspects of the sales function in an efficient and effective manner
within the assigned geographic sales territory. This position will
generate new business/sales leads, create/maintain strong relationships
with current and potential customers and utilize strong sales skills to
influence customer decisions regarding structural steel construction.
- Managing all aspects of the sales function in an efficient and
effective manner within the assigned geographic sales territory.
- Developing and growing long-term relationships with customers.
- Making presentations to customers and trade professionals. Provide
presence at trade shows, conferences, and professional meeting.
- Gathering information on potential markets, customers and projects.
- Communicating sales activities to management. Creating internal
sales and calls reports using CRM tools.
- Anticipates and assesses new opportunities within their assigned
- Establish and maintain a list of projects leads.
- Follow-up with customers to secure contracts.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to
existing and prospective customers.
- Work with the Estimating Department to ensure that bids and
proposals are completed per the customer requirements.
- Work collaboratively with engineers, general contractors and project
- Bachelor Degree in Business administration, Engineering, marketing
or the equivalence
- Minimum of 5 years of Sales Experience in the structural steel
- Languages: English written and speaking
- Software and IT: Ms Office : Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook,
Sales software, 3D model softwares such as Synchro, Tekla
- Technical Knowledge: Proficient in interpreting/reading
architectural and structural drawing
- Self-motivated to manage time, result oriented
- Prioritize work load while maintaining organization in all projects
- Exceptional communication skills
- Selling and negotiating skills
- Available to travel 50% of your time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Accident and Short term/Long Term
- Paid Vacation and Sick time on an accrual basis