ADF International Business Development Manager in Great Falls, Montana
Are you interested in the steel industry? Do you enjoy working on large scale projects? Do you wish to be part of a dynamic team?
ADF Group Inc. is offering a stimulating job where you will be able to achieve your professional goals within a company that over the years, has become a North American leader.
ADF offers competitive salaries with a range of benefits. Through ADF’s commitment to the health and safety of its staff, we do everything to ensure that ADF Group Inc. continues to be an employer of choice.
Business Development Manager - Western USA
CANDIDATE MUST RESIDE IN CALIFORNIA, OREGON OR WASHINGTON.
Candidate will work remote from home.
The Business Development Manager will be a member of our Sales and Estimating team. Under the responsibility of the Vice-President of Sales. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the sales function in an efficient and effective manner within the assigned geographic sales territory. This position will generate new business/sales leads, create/maintain strong relationships with current and potential customers and utilize strong sales skills to influence customer decisions regarding structural steel construction.
- Managing all aspects of the sales function in an efficient and effective manner within the assigned geographic sales territory.
- Developing and growing long-term relationships with customers.
- Making presentations to customers and trade professionals. Provide presence at trade shows, conferences, and professional meeting.
- Gathering information on potential markets, customers and projects.
- Communicating sales activities to management. Creating internal sales and calls reports using CRM tools.
- Anticipates and assesses new opportunities within their assigned territory.
- Establish and maintain a list of projects leads.
- Follow-up with customers to secure contracts.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Work with the Estimating Department to ensure that bids and proposals are completed per the customer requirements.
- Work collaboratively with engineers, general contractors and project owners.
- Bachelor Degree in Business administration, Engineering, marketing or the equivalence
- Minimum of 5 years of Sales Experience in the structural steel industry
- Languages: English written and speaking
- Software and IT: Ms Office : Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Sales software, 3D model softwares such as Synchro, Tekla Structures)
- Technical Knowledge: Proficient in interpreting/reading architectural and structural drawing
- Self-motivated to manage time, result oriented
- Prioritize work load while maintaining organization in all projects
- Exceptional communication skills
- Selling and negotiating skills
- Available to travel 50% of your time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Accident and Short term/Long Term disability.
- Paid Vacation and Sick time on an accrual basis