Admiral Beverage Corporation C Store Delivery Driver: SHELBY, MT ($17/HR) in Great Falls, Montana
PRIMARY LOCATION:Shelby, Montana
C-STORE DELIVERY DRIVER: Delivers product to convenience stores on an established local route. Provides excellent customer service to both store owners, and customers. Effectively resolves any complaints or discrepancies. This is a local route that requires a Class A CDL and driving trucks over 26,000 lbs. Candidates must demonstrate a high level of accuracy, and ability to work without direct supervision. Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds. Work environment can be loud, employee is exposed to the outside weather conditions during deliveries, and exposed to airborne particles and fumes.
* Records delivery, buy back, and variance information on daily delivery record.
* Responsible for rotation of displays, coolers, and back stock.
* Operates hand trucks and/or electric pallet jacks to unload truck.
* Displays beverage merchandise on shelves, showcases, and on sales floor of retail store to attract attention of prospective customers.
* Arranges products according to prearranged plan or own ideas approved by management.
* Constructs or assembles display aids from company provided Point of Sale (POS) materials.
* Places price and descriptive signs on backdrop, fixtures, merchandise, or floor.
* Cleans shelves, coolers and other display structures on a regular basis.
* Transfers product from customer stock room to designated floor or cooler displays in order to comply with "Sell By" dates, maximize product in store and minimize product in stock room.
* Collects or picks up empty containers or rejected or unsold merchandise.
* Conducts and/or supervises truck loading and unloading and secures loads.
* Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
Pay Rate: $17/HR
RELIABLE. CARING. COMMITTED. IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, YOU LL FIT RIGHT IN. FOLLOW THIS LINK TO OUR ONLINE APPLICATION. LET US INVEST IN YOU!
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Admiral Beverage is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity of thought, perspective and background.
We are committed to building and maximizing individual contributions through the diversity of our work force. We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We administer all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, medical condition, covered veteran or military status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. If you d like more information about your rights as an applicant under the law, please click here. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Employer's Job# R005132-Great Falls
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.